Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p I guess I am going to throw my lunatic ramblings of the mind in here (hoping that if I do I can get one of them from haunting me, lol.) It looked to me like something caught Horatio's attention right at the very last of the last episode. LoL, it could be extrapolated that perhaps Yelina is actually already back, he was turning as he saw her.. and Ann D's comment of two characters spending the night on the couch... :rolleyes:
Ahh well... mayhap only in my dreams.

Shell

I wish what you were saying was true schell, we all do, but honestly I don't think she'll be coming back this early. I may be wrong--hopefully. However, that scenario would be a great way to write her back in :).

I got another update for my fic typed up. I did a word count and after this installment it'll be 16,447 words :eek:! Looks like I've been bitten by the fanfic bug, and a big one at that :lol:! Anyway, the link

:lol: I would like Yelina to come back for the season finalie ( cannot spell) That way we get a great cliffhanger and she arrives the same way she left...

I've added my bit to the multi-writers fic here. :)

Also, I got my Season 3 dvds today. Sadly, the version of 'Nothing To Lose' is the US cut. So, no H and Y holding hands. :( I haven't got the equipment to transfer vhs to dvd, unless there's a way I don't know about. I will have to try taking photos off the tv. God bless my vcr. ;) At least I have it on tape. I will try to get caps somehow. Any suggestions anyone?

Beautifully written, Luce! Don't wont to spoil it for those who haven't read it but I just love what is revealed to him. ;)

I've studied up on computers pratically my entire existance but I can't think of a costly way to transfer VHS to DVD format. This article will give you more of an idea as to what I'm talking about concerning price/what will be needed:
VHS to DVD

All the fanfics are so good! I've just caught up with the multi-writers one and HnM's one, and you all know the characters really well. Everything they say and do is so believable. Very impressive. :)

It sure beats the show right now! ;)

It sure beats the show right now! ;)

AMEN to that, MD. Wonderful effort, you lot. It's getting so that both the multi-authored and HnM's stories are melding into one über H&Y fest for me.

Cheers. :)

Completely agree with you both there re the show! Thanks for the kind words. Also, thanks HnM for the info. I will try to work something out! ;)

Either that, or it's an H/Y New Year's party at my place! :D

It must have been aweful to find out that the scene in NTL was cut! I thought I was over the phase of not being able to watch that scene, but now the feelings come surging back!

It will be interesting to see what NTL version the UK/European dvd (region 2) release has on it. I don't think that will be available for quite some time though. A complete guess would be 6-12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back