Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tally has a great knack of doing that! Perception of the highest order. ;)

As always, Luce, you take my ramblings in the kindest way. You too, MD :) Thank you.

The absolute reality of the bewitching relationship between these two makes analyzing them easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy, not to mention entirely enjoyable. Besides, unlike other scenarios, we're not grasping at phantasmal evidence for both the irrefutable foundation and repeatable continuity of being and purpose for these two. Crikey, it is as incandescent as Rudolph's nose. :p

You are most welcome! :) Ah yes, 'phantasmal evidence'. *sigh* I am all too familiar with that concept!

Nice seasonal comparison to Rudolph's nose btw. It matches DC's Santa hat very nicely! :D

Nice seasonal comparison to Rudolph's nose btw. It matches DC's Santa hat very nicely! :D

....or the vividness of DC's hair color! I've been meaning to congratulate you on your holiday spirit avatar. Brilliant. :D

It really is. I posted a comment in the Fanfic Forum. ;) I will add my bit to the multi-writer fic this weekend. :)

As always, Luce , you take my ramblings in the kindest way. You too, MD Thank you.
You're welcome from me too. I could read those kind of ramblings forever! :)

Looking forward to your next chapter too Luce!

:eek: The pressure! I had better start thinking about this I guess! ;)

Thanks for the comments both here and in the fanfic thread, you guys. I can't say enough how much they mean :).

I'm also looking forward to your piece in the groupfic Luce. No pressure ;)

HoratioAndMe You make us see the characters really experienced the stuff in the memoryy sequences. I'd vote for u as a writer in a heartbeat!

btw, love how you have the link to your fic in your siggy!

Hummer, that is a wonderful banner. Sofia certainly is missed. When she (hopefully) returns, it will be a hugely anticipated moment for us. Even if she just walks into the Crime Lab and says "Hi!". I live in the UK, but I think I would have to stay up all night just to read what happens in the episode! :D

Thanks for the compliment, Hummer :). I don't think I'll be running for 'writer office' anytime soon. I think Ann D and the others have been exceptional, most of the time, and I do hope that she doesn't leave us hanging in suspense for too long--concerning Sofia/Yelina returning.

Me too Sher. The writing was indeed excellent right up until the decision to write Yelina out. :rolleyes: As for the time frame, who knows. I don't actually think AD herself knows. I sometimes wonder how far in advance the writers plan ahead.

Last season, AD predicted a 'showdown' between H and Rick in the season finale. As we know, that didn't happen. So, I'm always a little wary of AD's hints.

The optimistic me says that maybe we've not heard anything because TPTB have something up their sleeves which they want to surprise us with. Even if that is the case, I don't think it will happen anytime soon. H's NY thing has to be addressed first. I am so not buying that. It's all far too dramatic and angsty. I'm struggling to even be interested in it. :(

:eek:The pressure!
:lol: You crack me up Luce! No pressure here.. that is unless any of you decide to kill one of the characters off!! There will be pressure!! :lol:

AD does have a way of making my ears perk like some excited puppy.. Though not all of her words were brought into action, I still think she may have something for our HoYay.. Hopefully the return of Yelina...AND a Rick and H showdown!.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back