Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the nice reception you guys! NY was okay thanks Tally! :lol: I didn't stay too long there, if you know what I mean! ;)

I agree with you all wholeheartedly. I'm not around too much, hence the lack of posting. I will be sure to visit this thread when I can though. Horatio and Yelina really were the romantic real deal. I too would love a few moments of Ann Donahue's time. It's upsetting too that since Yelina's departure, Horatio's character has gone AWOL. I once loved this show. Can't say that now. Let's hope things change, but I fear they won't. It's all very sad really.

Even so, I always say do not give up hope when there are still possibilities out there. Yelina still exists. I do wonder, during my optimistic moments, whether the writers are keeping their Yelina options open. That could be why they have not said anything official. Like HoratioAndMe said, they could be testing our loyalty. It's a very cruel test though and I don't like it at all! :(

'10-7' is definately the hardest episode to rewatch. You'd think that the pain would dull after all the analyzing we've done to that notorious last scene, but our wounds aren't going to be healing for a bit. *sighs*

WOW no-one told me Horatio and Yelina held hands in Money For Nothing .... it was a nice surprise :D

I can't get screencaps of it - and I would like to makew it into my banner, can someone be kind enough to cap me some?

Edited To let you know I've added my bit to the story :D

Leanne seriously, I'm in shock. I had no idea that Yelina links her arm around Horatio's arm and they hold hands in that final scene! I've just watched it in the UK too, and I was totally stunned! The version I have seen was recorded by a friend off US tv when it was originally screened on CBS. She definitely did not edit it. So, I'm thinking that maybe part if it was cut originally, and we saw the complete scene. I rewound it a zillion times!

The dvds of Season 3 get released next week in the US, which I will buy. I am now dying to know which version it will be. I've not seen any screencaps of this scene either. I don't think this version has been shown in the US.

Sher, have you any idea? It was amazing. I loved it! An absolute solid gold H/Y moment if ever there was one.

*thinks she might have to hold onto that image for a long time to come!* :(

EDIT: Leanne I was so caught up in that final scene, I forgot to say great job on the fan-fiction! :)

Eh?? You mean "Nothing To Lose", yes?

Why on earth would they go, as Ducky would put it, "click click with the mouse" and edit out such a spectacular scene?

Damn! Can we all feel just THAT more wretched and angry again over the brutal ending of this pair?

which one? Money for nothing or Nothing to lose?? whatever, i didnt see the scene in neither of em... OMG!! i have to see it.. please somebody i need screencaps!!!

any idea why on earth they cut the scenes in different countries?

Yes, Tally, Leanne meant 'Nothing To lose'. :)

I'm still in shock, btw! I really can't think why they would edit it. Puzzling. :confused:

I've got it taped Olly, but I am unable to make screencaps from a VHS tape. I'm just mightily relieved I taped it. I can't record tape to tape either. I would love to share it somehow with you guys, but have no idea how to.

I just hope this version could be the one on the dvd release. It was absolutely amazing. I'm not easily wowed either. It was a very sweet, natural, intimate moment. I can barely get over it!

Nothing to Lose is on tonight here in Asia and I am being a little *a little!!??* hopeful that it wouldn't be editted or cut! If they ever do, I'll hate any Edit button forever![except the ones here :p] Okay I've gotta watch Olly's video again to cure my HoYay symptoms..

posted by Lucy:
Leanne seriously, I'm in shock. I had no idea that Yelina links her arm around Horatio's arm and they hold hands in that final scene! I've just watched it in the UK too, and I was totally stunned! The version I have seen was recorded by a friend off US tv when it was originally screened on CBS. She definitely did not edit it. So, I'm thinking that maybe part if it was cut originally, and we saw the complete scene. I rewound it a zillion times!

Sher, have you any idea? It was amazing. I loved it! An absolute solid gold H/Y moment if ever there was one.

OMG! :eek: I definately would've remembered that! I saw the same version your friend did! I'm now dieing to see that scene! It's so unfair when they edit out such scenes.
:mad:

posted by Leanne:
Edited To let you know I've added my bit to the story :D

Whew, awesome work! I love it!!!

Lucy, how about taking photos from TV screen?? LOL...

Casp, where are you from? i was wondering maybe you could tell me the channel which airs CSIM and when.. so maybe i can catch it on sattelite...

Thought I'd pop my head in!!

H/Y was my original ship...though I got converted away..sorry guys!!

However as far as I'm concerned a woman that can make our H happy is fine by me...that smile is adorable...

Had to come and comment though, about that scene on 'Nothing to Lose' it was amazing, I have also rewound it a million times to watch again....it was so cute....I absolutely melted.

Maybe I need to return to my original ship!

Ahhhh...please don't mention![don't mean it :p] Every word about the Missing Scene drives me up the wall.[mean it alot!]

I've rewound it like 10 times, it's an amazing scene - I can't believe it wasn't shown in the US.
She linked her arm with his, and squesed it gently, then with her onther hand she held his - and he held her hand tightly, then they gave eachother a lovely longing look. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back