Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh! :eek: I've been neglecting my daily dose of Hoyay! Sorry ship-mates. *smiles apologetically*

Actually, that scene was also cut here in Asia. But I'm glad I get to see what happened here.. :D.
Thanks for the update Sherry! *runs off to go read it*

Very exciting installment to your fic Sher! Quite an adventure. It's better than the show itself! Well, Yelina's there, so that figures! ;)

Thanks for the comment about my avatar. It's from 'Manhatten Manhunt' and is by Wurlocke. Who can possibly resist H in a white shirt? :devil:

Who can possibly resist H in a white shirt? :devil:
Hmm..erhm...lemme see....NO ONE! :D.

I know what you mean Leanne. Before that picture was posted, I didn't know that that scene even existed! Now, I just wish there was a re-run of that episode..plus THAT scene.. :p! *sighs* Bummer...

your installment is great HAM! thanks for letting us know!!

guys, I have SOMETHING for you... hope you like it.. dont forget to tell me what you think ok? ;)

EDIT: btw my bit is up..

Glad you guys liked the update :)! I've got a whooping 7,994 words now :eek:. It's definately got a lot more to go too. ;)

Olly that was an awesome installment! Yay! He's awakE!

Olly that video clip is absolutely brilliant. Beautifully done and so bittersweet. It is a very fitting tribute to them. It makes me sad, but it's uplifting at the same time. They really had such a wonderful chemistry.

As for the fanfic installment, fantastic! :D

Sher, that was great! Give me the night to sleep on it, and I'll add the next bit tomorrow. :)

Olly, that H&Y vid of yours was bloody wicked! Thank you ever so much. :)

..and to think the insufferable tptb reckon there is nothing more they can get out of this storyline. Honestly! :rolleyes:

BTW, BRAVO on the round-robin fan fic involving you, Luce, HnM and Leanne. It's been brilliant. I'm 99.9% certain that a virtual existence is the only way this relationship will ever see the light of day again i.e. short of Steve Maeda returning and giving the current "creative staff" the bloody sack. Crikey, my 8-year-old niece has an infinitely better grasp of the obvious than this lot.

So good on y'all for providing us with the angsty entertainment. Cheers.

Thank you sooo much for the message TallyHo, glad to know that you like the video and the fic... thx again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back