Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great pic Casp , thanks for that!!
and thanks for the update HAM !!

oh and my bit is up guys, here! .. umm sorry it's little long.. i couldnt stop! :D

well, dont you think it's time to find a headline for our wonderful story everyone??

:lol: hopfully it wont be missing to you for long, no HoYay shipper should be without the visual knowledge of that scene :D
I'm being hopeful very much, yes! :D. Truly, I do need a visual image of that scene. It seems almost impossible to imagine it now! It's diminishing! :eek:

thanks for the update HAM !!

oh and my bit is up guys, here! .. umm sorry it's little long.. i couldnt stop! :D

well, dont you think it's time to find a headline for our wonderful story everyone??

Thanks, Olly for the comment. :)

Your piece of the story was--in a word--incredible! It's going to take a bit of time for me to put together my piece as I've got a lot going on today.

Hmm, I headline? You know, I really don't know right now. I couldn't even think of a proper title when I started it up over in fanfic.

No hurry HnM. I've got a busy weekend coming up and probably won't be able to add my bit for a few days. :)

Olly, that was inspired! Sher, I posted a little comment over in Fanfic, but your story still has me on the edge of my seat. I like the contemplative moments very much.

A title for our fanfic? Hmmm. I'll have to think about that one. My brain isn't quite in gear yet today! ;)

Whenever I think of Horatio and Yelina, I always think of a difficult journey to a wonderful place. There are many obstacles in their way, but they will get there in the end. I thought maybe the word 'journey' could be part of the title, but I haven't got any further than that!

*waves* haven't been in here in awhile, sorry.

I've read your fanfic HoratioAndMe's and I'm wondering how one person can have so much talent!! I also love your group fanfic, you guys. :)

A title for it? No idea :p

btw, love the website you have in your sig HAM. You very pretty.

Sher, I posted a little comment over in Fanfic, but your story still has me on the edge of my seat. I like the contemplative moments very much.

A title for our fanfic? Hmmm. I'll have to think about that one. My brain isn't quite in gear yet today! ;)

Whenever I think of Horatio and Yelina, I always think of a difficult journey to a wonderful place. There are many obstacles in their way, but they will get there in the end. I thought maybe the word 'journey' could be part of the title, but I haven't got any further than that!

Thanks for the comment, Luce. I've been trying to mix drama with romance/feelings--not always easy--in that story and I'm glad it's turned out better then I thought it would ;). So glad everyone still likes it.

A journey definately describes their relationship.
It reminds me of the Japanese Proverb 'A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.'

Whenever I try and get inspiration for a fic or keep myself optimistic I find that reading this poem helps. I've read it so many times I've memorized it.

"How do I love Thee? Let me count the ways"--Elizabeth Barret Browning

How do I love thee ? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints,--I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life !--and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

*waves* haven't been in here in awhile, sorry.

I've read your fanfic HoratioAndMe's and I'm wondering how one person can have so much talent!! I also love your group fanfic, you guys. :)

btw, love the website you have in your sig HAM. You very pretty.

*waves back*
Hi, Hummer glad you found your way back. :)

Thanks for the compliment about my fic, it truly means a lot that I can write something that people can enjoy.

I've been working on the site a bit thanks for checking it out and for the compliment. :D

Loved both Sher! One thing I will say, is that we like putting them through it, that's for sure! :eek:

I will try to add my part tomorrow, but it won't be until later on. I also need some thinking time! ;)

:lol: We definately put them through hell. Reminds me of a line from a Jimi Hendrix song, "You gotta go through hell before you get to heaven."

Take your time Luce :)

I've been looking around to see if there was a thread for these two. So pleased I found it. I'm pretty new to the board, and haven't had much time to browse yet. When Yelina left, I seriously worried if that was it. I mean, H and Yelinas' storyline dropped, just like that! Whoa! Not impressed at all. I just hope that the writers have something in mind to bring her back.

Also, I've read the two fanfics and they are excellent. The writers should read them for some sound ideas! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back