Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy, how about taking photos from TV screen?? LOL...
Hehe. I will try if the full scene is not included on next week's dvd release! If it is included, I'll be sure to spoil you all with as many screencaps as possible! ;)

Had to come and comment though, about that scene on 'Nothing to Lose' it was amazing, I have also rewound it a million times to watch again....it was so cute....I absolutely melted.

Maybe I need to return to my original ship!
Hi Footyliz. Great to see you here. It really was a beautiful moment last night. I think I'm still on a cloud.

I hope you pop in more often. :)

That scene though, also makes me more mad that the writers have senselessly written Yelina off the show. It makes me so sad that they decided to abandon this storyarc. What a waste of something that was so very special. :(

*sits obediently*

I'll just be good and wait for Lucy. If she manages to find the pictures of course. It's okay. I think I could last for one night..haha. Naw..Go ahead and discuss the scene Hoyay mates. :D

it's at the end. :D

Anyway I'll write it up when I fianlly get round to doing my site, college is grea but it just gets in the way, I hate it when I have to watch CSI with a moutain of homework on my lap :(

but watching CSI with HoYay in it makes me better.... okay what was THE moment that made you see the HoYay side of things. :D

Ha, yes it feels good to be here...thanks :)

I hate it when I have to watch CSI with a moutain of homework on my lap :(

I know what you mean...I have lesson plans drowning me!!
However I make an exception for a new eppy, my rule is no work during new Miami ;)

Ep that gave me that moment...mmmm...maybe Blood Brothers with the whole chat in the restaurant....

ooooh what a classic moment that was, the way she turned him into a small schoolboy, was soo amazing - I loved it when he gulped. awww he is soo sweet in that scene, and any scene when he shows his affection towards her. :D

nope :D I have a question, at the end of Big brother - when Horatio is putting away Ray's case box thingy, he takes out a wedding ring, Ray's ring - then holds it and stares at it..... does it mean anything - or nothing..

It definitely means Something to me! :D! The ring was slipped through Ray's finger by Yelina! And she vowed when she married him. So Horatio must have wondered what it would be like to be Ray at that point. To be able to have Yelina slip a ring through his finger and vow she'll always and forever love him! I reckon. If I remember correctly, there was a close-up of his eyes wasn't there?

Actually, there are many possibilities of what that meant. Therefore, another one of my theory.. :D. Theories help sometimes. :)

I like your theory Casp :D and you're right, there are A LOT of possibilites, ideas, etc that one can get from that scene.

It also typifies that Raymond had broken the vow that the wedding band symbolizes: to remain loyal 'till death do we part', Raymond having the affair.
Horatio, not wanting to see Yelina hurt, was being torn between whether to tell her or not.
Perhaps, he was also thinking of how much more Yelina had deserved and what he would've done had he been married to her...

Ohh..I gotta find a cap of those eyes! I can only be certain that it'll prick the heart somehow! In the meantime, a certain image I'd like to instill in your minds..

Horatio..holding her hands...
vngencehoyay1ra.jpg

..her hair dancing in the breeze..
And they watch...as the sun dips into the horizon..
...Never ending love..

Note: From that part "holding her hands", You can probably tell I'm still dwelling hard on that Missing Scene[MS].
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back