Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leanne, that was great! Yours was too Sher - I meant to say that earlier, but got carried away! What's going to happen to our reunited pair?! :eek: *drum roll*

This is going beautifully! Talk about intensity!
Our group of shippers have obviously been gifted with writing talent. Boy, are we blessed. Can't wait to read your installment Olly!

I'm soo gald and thankful for this story. I'm loving it!! You guys are all awesome writers...

and here is my installment...

i might have a little hurried something.. but still hope you like it... (let me know) :) thx

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

EDIT: btw i've added the story to my FF site. here is a link to my site. you can check it out if you like..

Big Brother was awesome. :DWas anyone else psyched?! That scene!! That kiss! :eek:Even for a mere second! It was the closes physical contact they ever had! :rolleyes:Second was the nursing of H's injured hand. But the Kiss! Was priceless!! Nyahahaha! :devil:

it was, and his expression - and hers .. it was just ...WOW!

Edited Wow just to add that I've read the next bit of your fanfic, and wow - it's getting better and better :D

Olly, that was very impressive! Just so you know, I'm going to be offline/unavailable for most of Thursday, so if Sher posts the next part, I may not be able to respond very quickly. I can miss a go if you like, if you would rather not wait. I should be back online late Thursday, if all goes to plan. :)

As Casp mentioned the truly wonderful 'Big Brother', here's the "What was that for?" expression. :(

tn_whatwasthatfor.jpg

Glad to see you in here Shawn

It's Shane :lol:

So... I had a CSI: Mimai H/Y dream last night... and I think I might turn into a fanfic. Hmmm. Should I? I already have to post a Eric/calleigh... BUSY DAY!

Go for it Shane! H/Y fanfic is always welcome! :D

Take care of yourself Sher - hope that everything works out okay.

I had a nice dream last night - Horatio and Yelina were getting married :lol: and while she was walking down the isle - Johann Pachelbel's Cannon in D was playing :D then they had their dance etc'

It was a nice dream, then I woke up and remembered she wasn't on the show any more :(

Oh! That must have been devastating for you Leanne! I hate waking up and finding out something isn't right or there.. Like one morning you wake up and thought you still had a cat but realized that it died yesterday. Aweful feeling! :(! But here is something to cheer you up..

hay9ny.jpg

Hope it helps! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back