Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dream Leanne! I adore Pachelbel's Canon btw. :)

I will add my installment to the Fanfic tomorrow. I've only just got back online and I'm a little weary.

Happy H/Y dreams.....

OMG! Lucy.. (oh sorry, Drama Queen ;) ).. Great part!!
You got me breathless! Leanne, dont let anything happen to him!!!! :D

Hehe - thanks Olly! I just thought it would make a change for Horatio to be the one in jeopardy. I was also thinking of his bloodied hand in 'Body Count' and how Yelina wiped it with a handkerchief. Another unforgettable moment:

CSIM_124_A_188.jpg

Wow Luce! Very intense!! You've got more then a knack for the writing field. I like how you turned the tables and put H in danger. It would be unbearably interesting to see that actually happen on the show!
So many questions after reading that installment: will Horatio live? will Yelina have to deal with whatever awaited them at the crime lab without him? how will he ever replace the dearly beloved Hummer? Can't wait to see where you take it Leanne :eek:!

Such a beautiful scene from 'Body Count'. I was thinking the same thing as a read it. :)

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/LtCaineFan/CSIM_124_A_188.jpg[/image]

[/QUOTE]
you belive they cut this scene out in the Netherlands?
that realy sucked, good thing it`s on the DVD.

Wow! I can't believe they cut that scene out. :eek: Maybe it was because 'Body Count' was about 10 minutes longer than the normal episode length.

Exactly. Can you even begin to imagine what they were both feeling when she took hold of his hand. Talk about tummies being tied up in knots and butterflies! Or was that just me watching it! ;)

Leanne, that was amazing! My nerves are on edge. I like that Eric has arrived. Nice touch. :)

wow... it's going so good!!!
can i add my part tomorrow girls? i have company tonight...

Beautiful job, Leanne! At least our H is alive :).

No rush to write the fic Olly. I've found that the more I brood over something the more inspiration I get :D.

btw, I'm loving your avatar Luce!!

Also I've added an installment to my own fanfic. Check it out right here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back