Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

Thanks everyone for the comments. Writing something that can be appreciated adds a nice kick into the process. :)

Beautiful caps Luce. Davy is a genius when it comes to conveying emotions onto his face. What I’ve drawn from this episode is that Horatio wanted Yelina to be happy with Raymond and the photograph tells of a time when they were that way.
In a way, I suppose his sacrifice was allowing the woman he loves to marry his brother without telling her how he feels—thinking his actions will make Yelina happy by being with the one she supposedly loves.
When he looks back at the photograph , you can see some of the sadness. Him wishing that Yelina, Raymond, and Ray Jr,. could’ve stayed in that state.

We would never give up on you Schell! ;) I'm so glad you've added to it again. It's really absorbing and very touching. I always look forward to reading it! :D I'm also dying to know how it might end up!

Fantastic pics Luce and I really love your fic Schell. You guys have a great understanding of these characters. :)

It's a very moving update Shell. And worth the wait, as always. :) So glad you brought it back!

Lucy said:
I would go with 'Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever', because it keeps our hopes alive! :)

I second that emotion!

good fic Schell keep going this way :)

and for the name of the H/Y therad it`s really keep our hope alive :)

it`s so good that u have it :) this free time :)
u just make my day :)

great work !!! and soo sad moment ...but the hope is still here ...

Really wonderful Sherry. I loved this part (not really a spoiler):
How could he have ever thought he could erase the memory of her by being with anyone else? No one compared to her. Not ever.

A screencap to go along with that sentiment.... :(

CSIM_324_375.jpg

He's losing/giving up the love of his life - again . *sigh*

That part of HnM's fic really stood out for me too and that expression on H's face in '10-7' just says everything. Heartbreaking. :(

I always find that hug in '10-7' really interesting cause it's really intimate, it's not like a big hug, it's just like she is cradling his head, to get more face to face contact!! It betrays a whole lot more emotion than a normal hug, she really doesn't want to let go :(

Very true Liz - she was really reluctant to let go of him, and wasn't exactly in any hurry to get to Raymond! Who can blame her. I thought the way she buried her head in his shoulder spoke volumes too. That hug really was very well portrayed by DC and SM. :(

i remember that in '10-7' she tell to him "thank u" at the hug moment...but it was obviously that she want to say somting else....like the name of this therad "Goodbye doesn't mean forever"...sad so sad moment...but H succeed again to distance him slef (there in the end of this epi was tears in his eyes right ?!)...may be this is the truth love if she exist...and it`s better to don`t say a lot...just to go away ...

CSIM_324_404.jpg

CSIM_324_409.jpg

CSIM_324_410.jpg

Aw, Pusher, those pictures make me want to jump right through my computer screen and a) give him a hug and b) tell him not to let Y go under any circumstances. :( :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back