Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

Welcome back, Leanne! We've all missed you!

Wow the group fic just keeps getting more intense, great work Luce and Leanne. Both installments were well written, as always. :D

EDIT Also, I figured I'd get my own fanfic--'The Road I'm On'--rolling again. Thus, a new installment:

565 word installment

Loving all of the H/Y banners going around! It's beautiful to see all the support. It's really great that all of you guys are sticking in there and waiting this out. I couldn't have chosen better people to wait with. :)
Couldn't agree more. I may not visit very often, but it's great to see this thread so alive. :D

Great updates on the fic everyone! :)

Hey Leanne welcome back!!! and that'S a great installment.
yours too Lucy.. oh you guys are fast!!! :lol: i need to work on the next bit now...

EDIT Also, I figured I'd get my own fanfic--'The Road I'm On'--rolling again. Thus, a new installment:
Sher, it's so good! I commented over there too. It draws the reader right in. Can't wait to see what happens! ;)

HnM, your fic is amazing! :D The multi-writers one is fab too.

There are days when I feel really mad that Ann Donahue has let us down so badly. These fics make me forget that, so thanks to you guys for your efforts. :)

Oh wow you guys, your fics are marvelous... makes me glad life allows me back sometimes to see such wonderful updates..
Shell

Thanks for the comments everyone. This thread and all of you have kept me inspired in writing my fic and our group fic.

I'm glad that our fics give you the 'pick me up' that you need MiamiDade and we're more than happy to oblige. They also help us keep optimistic about Sofia/Yelina's return :).

Glad you could get a break from life Shell and I'm glad you're enjoying the fics. A lot of pride and love goes into what we write, so it's always good to be appreciated.

The Oath

Rick: *to Y* Pick you up at 8?
Y: Okay.
Rick: I've got reservations at 'The Touch'
Y: Sounds great.
Rick: *walks away*
Y: *walks towards H*
H: So, Wow.
Y: I'm with Rick.
H: How did that happen?
Y: He asked me out and I said 'yes'. That's usually how it's starts off.
H: *wriggles*

That part, I caught a little sarcasm in Yelina's tone. Perfect. She made him very, very uncomfortable! Like he didn't know how to ask her out!!

PS: Lucy, this was entirely based on memory. Any error is all mine. :D :D

PS: Lucy, this was entirely based on memory. Any error is all mine. :D :D
:lol: That's pretty damn close Casper! Yelina's sarcastic comment was so appropriate. H even gave a little smile after it, even though he was devastated. He knew he deserved the sarcasm. Interesting that she described her situation with Rick as 'simple' in contrast to the 'complicated' nature of her relationship with H. Great scene though. Lives long in the memory. ;)

Olly, thanks for the exciting update. What a cliffhanger! :eek:

Oh yeah I love that scene although it is really sad! I love H's tome of voice and look when he says "wow"
Everytime she says "this is complicated" I want H to just tell her about Madison, it breaks my heart when she says "Makes it kinda hard to trust you" :(

I want H to just tell her about Madison
It was so frustrating to watch! :rolleyes: It seemed like an eternity waiting for 'Nothing To Lose'. :(

Oh yes, it was really heartbreaking when she said that Liz. Noticed how sad his face was when she walked away. He just stood there and had his wounded puppy dog face on :(.

The last part where she left in the elevator was also a very memorable moment. How they stared sadly at each other as the elevator door closes. Oh, sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back