Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

I'll get onto it tomorrow! ;) I might write a slightly shorter extract to keep things moving along. Great update HnM. :)

You're welcome re the 'Simple Man' pictures and that's another wonderful banner Olly. :D

I'm really liking all these banners. It's very pleasing to see all this support for the H/Y love. :D

If anyone has a banner spare, I would proudly display it! ;)

glad you guys like it..
hey yeah i have some spare H/Y banners, anyone can use em..
here:

Yay! Another H/Y banner bearer. :D I'm not sure what 'mv' means either. Anyone?

Thank you Olly! I will credit you in my profile. :)

Alexx, what is a mv? :confused:
a musicvideo
i need it to get inspired...
and i thought who knows better where to find one
than you guys

There were a couple posted by Leanne and Olly awhile back I think, but you would have to check back through this thread. Sorry I can't help further.

Also, due to new board directives, we have been asked to discourage people from posting fan videos as they can include downloaded clips and the use of these maybe in breach of copywrite.

Loving all of the H/Y banners going around! It's beautiful to see all the support. It's really great that all of you guys are sticking in there and waiting this out. I couldn't have chosen better people to wait with. :)

Thank you Olly! I will credit you in my profile. :)

Alexx, what is a mv? :confused:
a musicvideo
i need it to get inspired...
and i thought who knows better where to find one
than you guys

I have some H/Y videos in my website, here..
hope you like them.

I've added the next bit to the multi-writers fic here. The action is unrelenting! :eek:

wow guys I am so sorry, I have been sooo busy lately, then I am ashamed to admit I've forgotton about this thread :( sorry...

But Im back now. and I intend to update my site - soon enough. Im just waiting for the second part of season two to come out, I've got season three, so those screencaps will be up soon :D

About the multi-fic, do you guys still want me to continue, I can wait for my turn to come back around, or I can start off after the last person.

and here's a piccy for ya'll

bathtime

The kiss

Yay! Leanne's back! :D

Of course you can rejoin the multi-writers fic - infact, I've just updated it and it's your turn, if you want to pick the story up from where I left off. :)

Thanks for the pics too! ;)

Welcome back Leanne. The 'fantastic four' fic writers are back. This is good news. :D

Whoa! The multi fanfic is going on the roll! Loved the installments!

I guess a few weeks hiatus was what the writers needed :D :lol:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back