Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

That second picture is amazing, the eye contact is wonderful.

I think Dispo Day is next, so I'm bringing pics!
dd4.jpg

Y: "Sorry I couldn't help"
H: "I wouldn't say that!"

Y: "Before I forget reporters called last night they wanted a comment"
H: "What? why?"
Y: "Years ago my husband killed in a drug ripoff shoot out, now my brother in law in a drug heist shoot out"
H: "You're not talking about reporters you're talking about Reyes"

dd3.jpg

Y: "Horatio Caine moyseys along and Reyes gets the prime time news, still I'm glad you're alright"

dd1.jpg

H: "Always"

I love that little scene, so sweet, the little looks are great :)

Caps from Miami style

Wow, thanks liz for a reminder of that scene from 'Dispo Day'. Conversing over the coffin! That scene was so delicately handled and very subtle. I must watch it again and remind myself of exactly what Elizabeth Devine says in the audio commentary. I'm sure it was something about sensing the connection these two have, and their obvious feelings for one another. You can even feel it just by looking at the screencaps! ;)

Thanks for those lovely pictures everyone. :D

This is a great idea! It really helps the likes of me, whose memory is a little rusty, and I can never quite place what happened when with all of their scenes (I'm better on season 2!)

Sorry to go back, but has anyone got any more caps from the final scene of 'Simple Man', when H asks if Y wants something to eat at her front door, and then he mentions Raymond? I know Lucy posted one recently, but if you have more, I would love to see them. Thanks in advance. :)

Hey can we slow it down otherwise we'll be all through by the weekend? Maybe several days per episode?

Lest we forget, "Simple Man" had another crucial scene at the end. So perhaps we can do more justice to "Simple Man" by a more detailed review. I'm still working on my post for this episode thanks to a faulty mouse. Hope to post later today.

Cheers.

Sorry to go back, but has anyone got any more caps from the final scene of 'Simple Man', when H asks if Y wants something to eat at her front door, and then he mentions Raymond? I know Lucy posted one recently, but if you have more, I would love to see them. Thanks in advance. :)
No apology needed Swan. ;) There is alot more to be said about 'Simple Man', and we were planning to feature the final scene. I have some caps which I will post later on. :)
Posted by TallyHo: Hey can we slow it down otherwise we'll be all through by the weekend? Maybe several days per episode?
Oh definitely. I think we need to do each episode justice, and the final scene of 'Simple Man' is so crucial to the H/Y storyarc.
heartflag.gif

Then we can go back to discuss 'Dispo Day' and the great caps liz posted. :)

Thanks for the updated fanfic Olly. Very nicely written. It's all a bit tense! :eek:

Tally, I hope you sort that naughty mouse out!

Oh yeah, I am on a bit of a sugar high and got a little over excited, sorry. :rolleyes:
I completely forgot about that final scene in 'Simple Man'

Oh well back to it.

*looks at Footyliz's post*

Waaaaaaaiiiit a minute! That scene was not aired here! Do I need to suffer again. Freaking AXN editting team.*shakes fist* Schuckingruckingmu.......
Yeah good captioning Liz.. Though it was an unpleasant discovery once again, I'm gonna have to endure it the best way I can and try to enjoy...myself... :mad: :D :mad: :)

Wonderful installment Olly and quite tense :eek:. I'll have my part up later today or early tommorrow. :)

No apology needed Swan. ;) There is alot more to be said about 'Simple Man', and we were planning to feature the final scene. I have some caps which I will post later on. :)
Thank you! :D

Here are a couple for the timebeing. She's looking just a little surprised to see him:

tn_hhsm3.jpg

....but after playing a little hard to get,

tn_hhsm4.jpg

....she softens.

tn_hhsm.jpg

:)

Very beautiful caps, Luce. Their expressions in that scene are just a start of the examples of what makes H/Y so wonderful.

Thanks HnM, and that is a beautiful banner! :D

Thanks :). I think H/Y is going to definately need a show of support while this whole H/Marisol thing is going on and I figured a banner would be the least I could do.

Also, I've posted my bit of the group fic. Tried my hand at a little bit of intensity ;).
My Bit

whoa!! Sher that's great! Lucy you better be quick.. ;)

and Lucy thanks for reminding us that wonderful moment again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back