Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

what guy in his right mind wouldn`t like that?
I sure would love that.

goran, I can understand what you mean! Yelina/Sofia is very attractive and has a real sensuality about her. It's no wonder H always looked so lovestruck in her presence! ;)

Aw, very stunning pic, Lucy. They look so right together it's unbelievable! The writers couldn't have hoped for better on-screen chemistry in a million years.

That really is a great pic Luce. Their chemistry was so special and I really can't imagine H having that kind of connection with anyone else.

Aww MD, your banner is the scene from Dead Zone. I loved that part. They were alone, wind blowing, sun shining, man with a hook staring. Perfect. :D

Oh and I found something which involves Luce. *nods* Yup, Luce.

Deadline

Y: *reads from a book to H* "I went to Luce to tell Captain Butler about 'Ghost Ship'."

So, tell us *places microphone near Lucy* How does it feel to have your name said on CSI Miami and by Yelina? Is it great? :)

Yes, it is from 'Dead Zone', one of the great unsung H/Y episodes! Good to have you back Casper. :)

Hey, Luce, Yelina says your name! Yay! :D

It's good to be back MD. :D

I'm sure Luce will be quite happy about it. It's not much but it's still something. Actually, H also said 'Luce'. While he was explaining to Josh[the newspaper journalist]. He was telling him the meaning of 'Luce'.

Does anyone have any idea where I could get hold of some H/Y clips? I'm trying to make a music video, and I have the perfect song for them, but media is scarce. I have all the moments from the season three finale, and 'Simple Man', but not much else. Any suggestions?

Does anyone have any idea where I could get hold of some H/Y clips? I'm trying to make a music video, and I have the perfect song for them, but media is scarce. I have all the moments from the season three finale, and 'Simple Man', but not much else. Any suggestions?
I'm not very familiar with how these videos are put together, but I know that a couple of H/Y fans have done similar videos in the past. I think Olly and Leanne both did them, so maybe they could help. :)
Posted by Casper: Oh and I found something which involves Luce. *nods* Yup, Luce.

Deadline

Y: *reads from a book to H* "I went to Luce to tell Captain Butler about 'Ghost Ship'."

So, tell us *places microphone near Lucy* How does it feel to have your name said on CSI Miami and by Yelina? Is it great?
:lol: *digs out dvd of 'Deadline'* Hey, that is great! I vaguely remembered that. What can I say? I'm deeply honoured to be mentioned by Yelina. Please come back to the show! :D

Hang on, H says 'Luce' too? Wow. My 2 favourite characters saying my name. *feels special*
euphoric.gif

Lovely banner MD! ;)

Hehe. It just gives me another excuse to watch the great Miami of old, seasons 1-3. What has become known as the 'real' Miami. ;)

As testament to the H/Y relationship, Tally and I were thinking of starting a bit of a tribute in this thread, to our favourite couple. They are more than worthy of it, and we feel it's good therapy to remind ourselves of how great this show once was.

What we thought we could do, is post screencaps from all the episodes in which H/Y featured, starting with 'Simple Man', all the way through to '10-7'. They can be profound scenes or just case related, it doesn't matter, but we will post them in the order that they were aired. We can post quotes and discuss what was said and what happened, anything you want to add, just post away! The more, the merrier. If you want to add a picture, go right ahead.

So, I'll start things off with 'Simple Man', and a picture of H being a gentleman as always, opening the door for her:

tn_hhsm1.jpg

Y: How long are we going to keep dancing around in circles?
H: I don’t know. Someday we have to talk about that don’t we?
tn_hhsm2.jpg

Y: Yeah ....someday.... just be careful, Horatio.
H: If I did that, it would take all the fun out of it (he walks off). I’ll call you! (Yelina smiles).

Screencaps from http://www.doubleobsession.net/screencaps/

EDIT: The caps don't necessarily go with the dialogue specifically, but I think you'll get the idea! The dialogue will always be part of that scene though.

Love, love, love the idea Luce and Tally :D!!

Jumping right in:
I believe the first thing I noticed about these two in 'Simple Man' was the naturalness in which they basked in each others presence, yet there was still some sort of angst looming--words unspoken. It got my attention quickly and I just needed to learn more.

Great cap selection, Luce. The chemistry there is just so powerful and magical it really does leave you breathless. I always like the gentleman H, too. :) The closeness and eye contact in the second cap speaks volumes. You can tell, right there, that these two have a lot of history.

Having said that I think it appropriate to post this cap:

look of love.

You can almost hear his heart beating rythmically to: 'I love you', 'I love you'. It's just so heartwrenching to see these two together, yet we just can't look away.

Great idea! There are afterall so many moments between them and it's something I never tire of discussing.

I love how they are kind of playful in this scene. I sometimes read comments about H/Y being too serious and angsty, and consisting only of forelorn looks. Sure, there are many examples of that (maybe more so in seasons 2 and 3), but people all to easily forget the little smiles and the sweet flirtations.

I loved this introduction to them. I was hooked by their immediate connection. It was beautiful to watch. :)

Glad you like the idea guys. :)

I bet you feel special indeed Luce :D! I would have too!

Thanks for the welcome Sherry :). H/Y always have a way of pulling me back in. Not like I have any complaints! :D My gosh that second pic. They sure know their staring skills! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back