Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

Really good to be back, you guys. Also, I've not forgotten about our group fic and will post my piece as soon as I get it in :).

....ah yes, this means a return to our multi-writers fic too! :D

*hopes inspirational thoughts start flowing again!* ;)

Yeah, still squeezing out my own creative juices, right now ;). I've even brain stormed so far as to think about starting a new piece entitled 'Everybody hates Raymond' :rolleyes:

Ooh..the group fic. I was just about to bring it up but thought it could pressurize some people :p. But since you've mentioned it, well, let's get it on with!! :lol:[kidding]

:lol: No worries Casper. I'm looking forward to thinking of ideas again! :)

Thanks for the installment Sherry! I am now putting my thinking cap on and will add my bit this weekend. :)

Just for old time's sake.... :D

tn_hhsm.jpg

The quite brilliant 'Simple Man'. ;)

You're welcome, Luce! :)

Oh, that pic just gives me the wahoos everytime I see it. I'd like to know what happened when they closed the door behind them, always gets my juices flowing. :devil:

I know exactly what you mean. I've pictured that scene (once he goes inside) in my head many times. Now that was when the writing was top notch. If a show can get you thinking like that, in a positive and not a troubled way, then they're doing something right. ;)

Season 4 is not inspiring me at all. I've been watching other quality shows like 'House', because they're so much more rewarding than CSI:M right now. :(

Brilliant pic, Luce. The episode that started it all for me so beautifully crystallized in this scene. Talk about one great moment in time.

It is bloody wonderful to have the Group Fic revived. I liked that the Brothers Caine hugged despite the complicated undercurrent of radiating antagonism and tension. Nice touch, HnM. Men, especially family members, don't seem to do this gesture often enough which is a great pity. :)

Ha! Another convert to the "House" cause. Spankin' avatar. Cheeky. :D Isn't HL and his Crew just brilliant. In some ways, one can draw the obvious parallels between Greg House and our ex-Horatio; they both have piercing disabilities that have such a strangulating grip on their psyche. Greg is a definite tonic to the utter rubbish which is currently plaguing Horatio.

Yep, I'm a 'House' convert for sure! Indeed, there are definite parallels there. We're obviously drawn to such characters that just make you want to peel away the layers (but breaking through that exterior is so very difficult!) Glad you like the new avatar. See, Ann Donahue has even made me change from an H icon. :rolleyes: I will never change my banner though, unless Y returns and there's an even better moment to capture. ;)

I think Hugh Laurie was really funny in '101 Dalmations'. I loved the part where he was chasing after the puppies. :D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back