Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

that`s a good idea Leanne. I`ll get the Wodka when that happens

lol i think i'll just cheer haha but yer

Can you just imagine if we get to hear that Yelina is coming back, just how amazing that would feel! I'm not expecting that news for a long time, but I hope we will all still be here! ;)

Here's a pic to help keep those hopes alive.... :D

tn_HHBB.jpg

from doubleobsession.net

I thought leer was a sound. Like those shrill sirens.

Uhm..I was wrong!!

When[not 'If'!] Yelina return, I'll make myself some sandwhiches and stare at their pictures. My brothers are gonna have to saw the comp apart if they want me to get off! :lol:

Oh great pictures, I just love 'Blood Brothers', the scene where he really tells her how he feels in that restaurant is one of my all time favourite H/Y moments.
In fact it is probably the most he ever reveals about how he feels about her, and I just want to hug him, or actually want Yelina to hug him :lol:

Hi, guys! Wow, I've not been in this thread for awhile! I've definately had some catching up to do in reading concerning this thread, great to be back and I'm still not tired of all the pics! ;)

Hey Sherry!! Where have you been!? Seems like ages since you last came in. No matter!

Welcome back Sherry! All the best with all the catching up!

Thanks for the welcome. I've gotten mixed up in a lot of unavoidable personal problems lately and had unwillingly been forced to have no internet access. However, those dark days are over and I'm back!

I'm glad to hear your problems have been solved and over with. You have to visit the Miami forum. We've got a new thread. :D! It's about time to rekindle that little HC/DC flame in you! :lol: I'm talking nonsense.

HnM, I cannot begin to tell you how much you've been missed. Hope that you are okay now and a big, big YAY for your return! :D :D :D

hi to all. someone of u i know from the HC/DC thread. and these days i try to catch up with this thread too. i like it a lot. u all do incredibly work here. i for certainly will keep an eye on this place :)
lovely fics and pics :D

Wonderful to see you here Pusher and welcome! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back