Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

You're very welcome. I thought your version was pretty close Casper! :)

'leer': to look or gaze in an overtly sexual or unpleasant way. ;)

"leers" : "To look with a sidelong glance, indicative especially of sexual desire or sly and malicious intent."

..that would be our dear Rick to a T. :D

Thanks much for the brilliant dialogue, Luce. Quietly intense is one way of describing that whole scene.

schelle we are much obliged for the FF update. Intriguing much. :)

omg heheh whoa a whole thread dedicated to these 2 loving it hehe if you haven't guessed there my fav couple. I've only just seen the s3 finale though omg that was so sad. someone please tell me yelina comes back to him

omg heheh whoa a whole thread dedicated to these 2 loving it hehe if you haven't guessed there my fav couple. I've only just seen the s3 finale though omg that was so sad. someone please tell me yelina comes back to him
Welcome to the thread horatio_yelina. :D

We don't know yet if Yelina will come back. We are all really hoping so, but I think we may have to wait some time. So far, in Season 4, there has been no suggestion that her return is imminent. The door has been left open for her return, and both Sofia and the writers have implied that she may well be back at some point. :)

Hehe - no, Horatio is definitely not the leering type!

god i hope so he so obviously loves her and well they are ment to be ray should have just stayed dead. my fingers are crossed here

I agree - I wish Ray had stayed dead too! :rolleyes:

But, there is always hope and even if we have a long wait, I feel sure Yelina will be back. We all just have to hang in there, as H would say! ;)

yer well he'd wait a lifetime for her if he had to so i suppose we can wait a season lol

Welcome to the H/Y thread Horatio_Yelina! :)

'leer': to look or gaze in an overtly sexual or unpleasant way. ;)
*nods* Very Stetler-like word that is. Good choice of word from Y as well. I'm glad H agreed. Just shows that he watches their little interactions very closely. :D

Ummm I wouldn't mind if Ray was alive as long as he kept away from Yelina.. or as long as Horatio could hold him away from her and didn't hand her over to Ray with his own hands.. Now maybe we'll have to discuss that was true love and what "true love" is.. That is true love... First I noticed that when H gave some tips to Rick about champagne... :lol: and IF it's true love, it shouldn't have ended like that. That's why i still believe Y will come back.. ;)

and hi horatio_yelina, welcome to the thread...

haha and that man DOES "leer"!!! :lol:

What's 'leers'? What does it mean when someone 'leers'? My dictionary is taken away for a moment so... :lol:

^I would have said it's some kind of a bug :D

*grabs vodkabreadcrumbs and runs away and laughs like a maniac*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back