Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

I adore 'Blood Brothers'!

H: *chuckles, talk a little bit* I see Stetler over there.
Y: Yes, he said you told him to see me.
H: No, that was not what I said. I told him I couldn't speak for you.
Y: Or you couldn't speak for yourself.
H: *wriggles*
Y: Which is it?
H: *wriggles and gulps* I have always thought that...if you hadn't been with Ray, you and I..
Y: *mumbles something*
H: But now he's gone and the boundaries are much easier to accept.
Y: I get it, I'm still your brother's wife..*smiles*
H: *looks away and looks back at her*
Y: Well, I guess I'm going to have to accept things....for now.
H: *looks away, looks back and smiles*
Y: But I'm not going out with Stetler. *mumbles something about him*
H: I noticed. *in a low voice* And he's doing it again. I'll see you at the lab.
Y: *smiles* Okay.
H: *walks off*

*squeals* That very moment, both David and Sofia were excellent! Speaking so close and gazing so longingly! I was completely mesmerized!

I'm being pedantic here, but some of that dialogue isn't quite right Casper - or are you summarizing what they said? The general gist of the conversation is correct. I can post the exact transcript later if you like! ;) Apologies for being obsessive! :lol:

Well, I don't know about that! :lol:

There was certainly much to talk about with these two. When I first joined this Board, there were some great discussions about them in the Miami Forum before Shipper Central was created. So, I guess they are now part of my psyche, for good or bad. Thanks to Ann Donahue's sudden change in direction, I sometime wish I hadn't got myself so involved, but I was swept along by it and by the wonderful chemistry H and Y had. :)

Oh nono. I based that dialouge entirely on my memory. I don't have the luxury of a transcript or DVDs. But I love that part and the expressions were so filled with love and uncertainty. What struck me most was the fact that they both looked so...lost for words.. Probably feeling vulnerable amongst passing people and Stetler. Gosh, I would never forget Horatio's face after Yelina said she still has hope.

Real sorry if it wasn't very accurate. :(I just wanted to type that out and hopefully relive that scene.

No apology needed Casper! Infact, as that was from memory, you did a great job. I really wasn't being critical. I wasn't sure if you had got that dialogue from another source that's all, and I didn't want you assuming that was exactly what was said between them. :)

It is one of my favourite ever H/Y scenes. Like Ann D said, H looks like a 12 year old boy who's in love with this girl....

Aw! :(

Thank you. :)For some reason, some scenes that struck a chord in me always remain in my memory. Like that scene for instance. Not accurate though :(!

Haha! :lol: I better stop quoting and relive that moment in my head! :lol:

I can understand why Leanne. It was an amazing scene. ;)

blbro.jpg

That look speaks volumes........

Oh Lucy... do transcript that scene.. I missed so much meaning out of that when I saw it first, as at the time I was only barely getting into CSI Miami much less shipping.. and I would love to see what they said...(and so look forward to when the DVD with that eppy gets here :) ) .. I can't even remember when I first started noticing their moments, I think it grew on me over time as I watched more and more and noticed the wonderful vibes they had for one another

No problem schell - I'll post it tomorrow as it's on another pc. :)

Here are a couple more caps to add to that brilliantly pivotal scene:

0355.jpg

...and

0359.jpg

Schell, thanks for the update. I love how you manage to keep us in suspense! As ever, it's so well written. :)

After those inspiring pictures from Tally, here's the dialogue from that scene in 'Blood Brothers':

H: I see Stetler over there.
Y: Yes, he said you told him to talk to me.
H: No, that is not what I said to him. I said to him that I couldn't speak for you.
Y: Nor for yourself apparently.
H: (swallows uncomfortably and looks downwards, then looks at her again) Okay, I used to think, that if you hadn't met Raymond first, that you and I...
Y: Then Raymond died...
H: Right, and everything changed and it's easy to get used to those boundaries.
Y: Right (looks to ceiling, gathering her thoughts and taking in his explanation)...I'm still your brother's wife, hm? It's not your fault Raymond got killed, nor mine. If anything, you tried harder than anyone to get Raymond to be more careful.
H: Maybe I didn't try hard enough.
Y: That is not true. I don't believe that. But, maybe you do? (pauses) Okay, I suppose I am going to have to accept things....for now. But, I'm not going out with Stetler. He leers!
H: (amused) I did notice that. By the way...he's doing it again right now (Y rolls her eyes). I'll talk to you later. (H leaves)

CSIM_201_A_057.jpg

:D

:eek: Oh gosh. I didn't realize how far off I was from the original scene! Thanks for the script Luce!

What's 'leers'? What does it mean when someone 'leers'? My dictionary is taken away for a moment so... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back