Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

hello all newcomers, and hello again to everyone else :lol: I haven't been on here a while, due to a busy life and well - CSI Miami has been getting worse to me, I've come so colse to just giving it up, but I'll stay on the hope that Yelina comes back :D

Hi Leanne - welcome back! :D

Well, we're still keeping our hopes alive here, and there's always fanfic and pics to keep us going in the meantime. ;)

Welcome home..I mean, back Leanne! It's good to have you with us again.

Don't give up hope! If it's anything that would encourage her to return, it would be us. Forever faithful lot!

Time for another 'Big Brother' installment:

tn_DVD_030.jpg

"Raymond."

tn_DVD_028.jpg

"What about him?" (yet more wriggling)

:D

Hey Leanne, gr8 to see you :D Nice pics Luce... ;)

I just love that expression on H's face. Notice how he looks uneasy (well, wriggly) and she's full of confidence and is rather amused at the Raymond connection. Fabulous stuff. :D

My season three box set came through the post yestuday :D wow... it's great, so many hoYay moments that I just cannot stop watching :D and great pics Lucy :D

i know that felling, but if i have to watch the end of 10-7 again i`m gonna cry. no joke

Glad you liked the pics Leanne! :)

I can't bring myself to watch '10-7' again at the moment. I'm enjoying a nostalgic trip back to the days when Ray was still dead! ;)

Having said that, there are many other wonderful H/Y moments in Season 3 to enjoy. I'm slowly making my way through the dvds and will make some caps soon.

I liked 'Murder In A Flash' for some reason. They had quite alot of screentime together, some amusing moments and that one very profound moment. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back