Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

Have anyone thought of a H/Y Therapy thread because some of us might be in need of some good 'ol therapy session. Or would it be okay if I just pour out all my anger and sadness in this thread.
Well, seeing as I've just experienced a great loss, I'll be saying it straight rather than suffer any longer. I really detest this. Why would she go with him? She seemed so happy when she thought she'd be going to Brazil with H. She wasn't even smiling when she saw her husband, alive and waiting for her at the plane. Instead, she was frowning a little and turning to H for an explaination, not running towards her long lost husband.

When she said "You could have told me", I was betting that she had hoped that they could have talked for a while. Maybe at least discuss their relationship and how they'll miss each other. She looked rather displeased with his rash decision; bringing her there and not going along with her.

Right after that hug, I was wondering what H must have been feeling. Then I thought it could be David reacting. He seemed genuinely hurt. A fellow co-actress leaving them like Rory did. Only, on different circumstances. When Horatio hid his eyes behind those dark-sunglasses, it probably might have meant one thing. Maybe two. As the plane took off, he stood there. Alone. Hopefully gathering his courage to walk away from the love of his life. I guess he knew all along that Yelina would someday be the one to walk away.

He should have made a move first. :( :( :( Gosh...

I'm sure it's fine to come here for therapy Casper. Some of us do it regularly! Me included! ;)

You raise some really good points, and I can't do your post justice at the moment as 'real' life is a bit busy. But, I will reply later on. :)

Still loving the fanfic Schell. Can't wait to see what happens! :eek:

Hey, olly very good to see you back in the fold. :)

schelle thanks for the much needed FF update. :)

Sofia is very beautiful, and she can certainly act. Those writers should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

Amen to both statements. When I first heard about Sofia joining Miami, I thought it was a considerable step down for her, especially in light of her fantastic showing in "Sopranos". She was wicked brilliant in that series. But to give her absolute credit, Sofia brought her unique magic to Miami in spite of the bit parts offered to her and the abject mishandling of her character. She still managed to get the very best out of DC. No other Miami character interaction with DC/HC even comes within hailing distance.

As for The Shameful Ones, I think Griffyn's latest post in the Miami Forum pretty much sums it up. Season 4 is for the Troglodytes, of the Troglodytes and by the Troglodytes. The anti-Troglodytes are, without a doubt, buggered by this lot. :rolleyes:

...on a more palatable note, here's yet another potent SM/YS Kodak moment...

tn_CSIM320_065.jpg

thx pals,
004.gif
great to be back...
and schelle, great update!!
hey what's happened to our group fic by the way?

I love those pictures! Melty truffle eyes! Hehe. :D

She (Sofia) still managed to get the very best out of DC. No other Miami character interaction with DC/HC even comes within hailing distance.
Absolutely true my fellow anti-Troglodyte! ;) I would love to have seen Sofia in 'The Sopranos'. She is an exceptional actress, and really did brilliantly with what she was given in Miami. Lovely kodak moment too.

Welcome to the thread Gnimaerd! :)

Casper, I've posted my views on '10-7' over in the Miami forum (in the Horatio and Yelina character threads respectively) which cover some of the points you raised earlier. Some of the other posters had just seen it too, and were discussing it, so I posted there instead. :)

Olly, as Leanne and HnM aren't around at the moment (but I guess they could be back at any time), you and I could continue the multi-writers fic if you like? I would have to engage my brain again first! :D

Schell, wonderful fic update again. It never fails to inspire.

Thanks Luce. I've read it and I agree. '10-7' must have been a hasty decision made by the writers. That decision hurt many people. Everything has repercussions.

You're welcome. According to the dvd commentaries, the decision to resurrect Raymond was fairly last minute. :rolleyes:

I always get the impression that storylines are often subject to a sudden change in direction at any time. Suzie and Madison were supposed to be in 'The Score', but they didn't materialize.

The end of '10-7' was heartbreaking for sure, but when the news broke about Y being written off, it felt like a real act of betrayal. Not just betraying the fans, but also Yelina's character and Sofia herself.

I can live with her being in Brazil for awhile. Infact, it makes sense to do that. Even so, the thought of us being in limbo infinitely is not a good feeling at all. Thank you writers! :rolleyes:

when the news broke about Y being written off, it felt like a real act of betrayal. Not just betraying the fans, but also Yelina's character and Sofia herself.
A very accurate assessment Swan. :rolleyes:

resurrect Raymond
I knew it! That Raymond was too zombie like to be fully alive! He must have been a project of some mad scientist. Now, a Raykenstien[.. :lol:] is in Brazil with Yelina and Ray Jnr! Unacceptable!

I've just been catching up on schell's fanfic. It's really excellent! :D

Also, everyone's screencaps are stunning. Thanks. :)

As for The Shameful Ones, I think Griffyn's latest post in the Miami Forum pretty much sums it up. Season 4 is for the Troglodytes, of the Troglodytes and by the Troglodytes. The anti-Troglodytes are, without a doubt, buggered by this lot. :rolleyes:
I think I fall into the anti-Troglodyte category! I am so close to giving up the show. Talk about appealing to the lowest common denominator. I only watch for DC, and even Horatio is not the man he was and is starting to irritate.

He needs Yelina. :D

You do MD and I really do know where you are coming from. :rolleyes:

Anyway, she needs him too...

tn_PDVD_019.jpg

"That's not true....and that will never be true."

(not the best screencap I know, but it was done with an old program! ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back