Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

*Goosey stumbles into H/Y thread*
Dhamn Luce... thhhese breadchrumbs are still pretty gooood :D

Hmm, looks and sounds like our er, Goosey is still celebrating her alter ego's birthday!

I swear, if I was Yelina... I'd shot him many, many times :lol: for sneaking behind me like that :(..

:lol: ... you know, I've thought that many times myself. I hate people sneaking up behind me too.

...on the other hand... if I sat somewhere and turned around and Saint H was there... I'd probably be girly once in my life and faint :p

You go girly and faint?! I'd pay good money to see that!

*wants SM back*

Second that.

*grabs Luce's vodkabottle and leaves breadcrumbs on the table*

Hey, that bottle's common property but the breadcrumbs are all yours. :p However no Goose, especially Finnish Undercover ones, leaves here dry so... *pours a generous measure of vodka over Goosey's breadcrumbs* There ya go. Now try and fly straight. :D

Hey. I had a dream of H and Yelina last night. I'm not certain if it was H&Y or David and Sofia but it was certainly them.

Well, the background was rather blur but it looked like a church. There were cars parked outside and people were smiling. It was raining very heavily and everyone was rushing into the church. Horatio stepped out of a car and his hair was parted in the middle, clad in jeans and a t-shirt. Yelina also stepped out of another car, wearing something in orange, and walked real fast till they both reached shelter. H said something to Y then she took his arm and they went into the church together.

When I woke, there was a song playing and the chorus went ,"Always forever love you. Till the end of time, eventhough you ain't mine. Always forever love you".

It was awkward and obviously a stroke of coincidence. It left a smile on my face though. My very first dream of H&Y together. In very casual clothes, going into a church. :confused: :lol:

maybe they were planning a wedding CSIsMANIAC :lol:?

Couldn't be. To me, the dream was unexplicable. There were already people coming. H&Y came and was dressed way too casual for a wedding. Couldn't be a funeral because everyone was wearing formal gowns and suits, smiling. It was so strange but, I felt myself smiling for being invited to whatever they're holding in a church. :lol: :p

*wants SM back*
*grabs Luce's vodkabottle and leaves breadcrumbs on the table*
I see what your tactics are Undercover Goose. You say somethig nice about SM to distract us and then whisk yourself away with the beverages! Hmmm? Well, I have an endless supply of special H/Y thread Vodka reserved for Finnish ducks and geese. So, don't stay away too long my friend. ;)

Here's that expression on Y's face when H says "His first mistake was murder!" :lol: :rolleyes: H, you're such a comedian!

tn_DVD_068.jpg

^Yes... I've created many ways to fool ye all and take all the alcohol :p

And that look is so great! THanks for posting it Luce!

You're welcome. I love the raised eyebrows. Hehe! :D

She's so pretty! I really like those hoop earrings of hers too.

Oh yes, back to H/Y. Who can blame him for being in love with her? She is a strong, compassionate, beautiful woman. :)

Yeah that expression on Y's face in that eppy always cracks me up too.

It's like shes thinking *oh that's typical H quote* I'm suprised she doesn't roll her eyes at it, now that would have been cool!

Can anyone have some of these Vodka soaked breadcrumbs? They sure taste good. :D

Maybe they'll help me forget what is happening to CSI:Miami:The Soap Suds Cometh! :rolleyes:

Great caps Luce. Thanks as always. This thread is always a nice refuge. :)

Help yourself MD. I might just join you! ;)

Well, there are plenty more caps where those came from, I just need to have a Photobucket sort out!

Watch this space.... :D

Can anyone have some of these Vodka soaked breadcrumbs? They sure taste good. :D

Maybe they'll help me forget what is happening to CSI:Miami:The Soap Suds Cometh! :rolleyes:

Hmm, forget the breadcrumbs, MD. I reckon you'll need straight up vodka (Finnish vintage at that) against these heinous Philistines. But first off you'll need to coax the bottle from Goosey's webbed feet. :p

Luce, I'll see your cap and raise you the following:

CSIM_322_188.jpg

...really appreciate how this scene was set up with H bisecting Y's personal space and imbuing the image with intense intimacy. The symmetry of their physical fit is quite brilliant i.e. eyebrow to eyebrow, eye to eye, nose to nose and mouth to mouth. Two halves of a whole. Together yet apart.

*passes some vodka soaked breadcrumbs to MD* and of course it's Finlandia one (WHat they goddamnit sold to americans! GRR!)

it's quite good system because they say never to drink to empty stomach...now you get food AND alcohol :D

*stops dragging to OT*

*sneaks a few Finlandia soaked breadcrumbs for herself* :D
Posted by TallyHo: The symmetry of their physical fit is quite brilliant i.e. eyebrow to eyebrow, eye to eye, nose to nose and mouth to mouth. Two halves of a whole. Together yet apart.
Tally, I love that shot too. There aren't that many pictures of them together, so I've resorted to my caps again. From 'Big Brother':

tn_DVD_021.jpg

"Horatio! Are you okay?....you left that scene pretty quick."

tn_DVD_022.jpg

"Um...(wriggle)...I have to...(wriggle)...I had an old contact who's got herself in a bind..."

I just love how she's so direct with him. To be continued..... :D

Thanks for sharing the Finlandia breadcrumbs Ducky! :D

Hmm, forget the breadcrumbs, MD. I reckon you'll need straight up vodka (Finnish vintage at that) against these heinous Philistines.
Yes, I fear you are right there Tally . No question about it frankly. *sigh*

Still, I can come here and look at those amazing screencaps (thanks Luce and Tally) and I feel a little better. It's all good therapy. :)

Yelina's directness was always really great to watch. I love the effect she had on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back