Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

I first saw Yelina in 'Hurricane Anthony' and I liked her immediately too. The H/Y chemistry just bowled me over really, and that final scene will be cherished forever. Whatever nonsense they are serving up in Season 4 (please can we make this a baby free zone? :rolleyes:), we can still look back at those beautiful scenes knowing that in those moments in the show's history, they were simply wonderful together. Here's some evidence from 'Kill Zone':

0715.jpg

0711.jpg

Who needs words?

:D

Beautiful caps MD and indeed, who needs words with these two? Their little looks said everything. :)

I'm really enjoying this Schell. The way you write takes the reader right into the situation. I can really imagine Yelina and Calleigh reacting like that too. Hope there's more to follow! :D

Great pictures MD. Thanks for posting them. I agree, their little looks were so touching, beautifully orchestrated by the writers and superbly acted out by DC and SM.

The return of Schell's fic is very welcome. I love the story! :D

You're absolutely right PF! :)

Fascinating how these two would always use a file as an excuse to spend time together!

CSIM_301_234.jpg

Haha! Yeah! More like...

H: So our suspect was going to find him. So what's our plans for tonight?
Y: The suspect knew where he was. Do you want to have dinner later?
H: I'd love to. And then he stole the gun from his partner. A 22-caliber.
Y: Great. But he forgotten to clear his fingerprints off.
H: You smell great, as always. Yes, so now we know where our suspect is. Thank you Yelina.
Y: So do you. You're Welcome. :D :D

Uhhhh...Pretty much something similar to that. Wouldn't that be funny. Covering up their conversation like that. :p

I can see you may have a gift for fanfic afterall Casper! ;) :D

*beaming like a dope now* Really Luce?? Thanks! I've never written one before.
17 yrs old and very much with a low self-esteem. :D :p

Oh, Thanks for the cap btw.

You're welcome. :)

I love those scenes when he needs to see her about work (supposedly ;)). He just watches her for awhile:

tn_266.jpg

..and then she notices him....

tn_270.jpg

Aw.... :D

I love how he just lingers there. Is that where he's just seen the photo of Yelina, Ray and Ray Jnr?

Lovely pics. :)

0715.jpg

0711.jpg

Who needs words?

I watched it last night when locked myself in a room that my parents won't catch me...

What should I say...if H met Yelena before Romand, maybe he is not H now...Agree?

I love how he just lingers there. Is that where he's just seen the photo of Yelina, Ray and Ray Jnr?

Lovely pics. :)
Yes, hence that expression on his face - tinged with sadness and reflection. :(

lantiscod, I think I see what you mean. Do you mean H would not be quite the same character now if he had met Yelina before Ray did?

You're welcome. :)

I love those scenes when he needs to see her about work (supposedly ;)). He just watches her for awhile:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/LtCaineFan/tn_266.jpg

..and then she notices him....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v670/LtCaineFan/tn_270.jpg

Aw.... :D

*Goosey stumbles into H/Y thread*
Dhamn Luce... thhhese breadchrumbs are still pretty gooood :D

Anyways... to those pics you posted :p I always feel Y is scared as hell when she turns around and he is there. I swear, if I was Yelina... I'd shot him many, many times :lol: for sneaking behind me like that :(

...on the other hand... if I sat somewhere and turned around and Saint H was there... I'd probably be girly once in my life and faint :p

I watched Big Brother again and GOD I love the murder scene and this
H: Killer made their 2nd mistake
Y: What was their first?
H: FIrst one was murder

and the look Y has after that :lol: THe whole conversation is so easy to listen becuase it doesn't sound any forced.

*wants SM back*
*grabs Luce's vodkabottle and leaves breadcrumbs on the table*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back