Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

Swan, I love your signature. If I didn't know any better, I would say you are referring to our favourite couple? If so, you're absolutely right on the money. ;)

Swan, I love your signature. If I didn't know any better, I would say you are referring to our favourite couple? If so, you're absolutely right on the money. ;)
Thanks, and yes, my sig definitely has Horatio and Yelina in mind. ;)

Thanks too for the other welcomes. I've just been reading the previous thread (#1) and it's so interesting. 1500+ posts in total so far! Ann Donahue take note! ;) I wish. Maybe in time, we wil be rewarded.

My nic is from the REM song, yes. Plus, the 'H' has a double-meaning ie. that gorgeously sexy redhead, Lt Caine. :cool:

That's one of my favourite older REM songs. I thought the name sounded familiar! :)

My nic is from the REM song, yes. Plus, the 'H' has a double-meaning ie. that gorgeously sexy redhead, Lt Caine. :cool:
Thanks for the confirmation. I thought it must have been. I think we would all agree with your H assessment! :devil:

I have a question. In which episode did y'all first see Yelina and did you like her, or did you grow to like her?

I first saw her in 'Hurricane Anthony' and went back and watched the other episodes she was in prior to that. I liked her immediately. She had an inner strength I admired, and of course, her chemistry with H was amazing. :)

Well, her appearances in Season 1 episodes are all rather blurry to me so I'll say I first saw her in 'Blood Brothers'. Eventually, I fell in love with her[in an idolistic way I might add!] in Hurricane Anthony when she held that kitten. No one can resist a woman with a kitten in her arms! No one! :lol:
After that, I basically got hooked on her romance with H.

hmm i first saw her in "Hell Night" (coz i've watched season 3 first and then 1 and still watch 2 currently).. i liked the way H cared her and immediately hooked on the bond between them.

I first started watching Miami in the summer reruns after Season 2. My first Miami episode was "Simple Man". The rich intensity of that very first introduction to the H&Y dynamic was like witnessing an inky night sky ripped into incandescence by a lightning bolt. Powerful much.

Especially intriging to me was the manner in which Horatio transformed from belligerent asskicking CSI to uncertain vulnerable 13-year-old boy mode when Yelina exits the elevator at MD-HQ and into Miami Canon-verse. Beautiful...

tn_287.jpg

tn_288.jpg

tn_293.jpg

Absolutely wonderful caps Tally. :)
Especially intriging to me was the manner in which Horatio transformed from belligerent asskicking CSI to uncertain vulnerable 13-year-old boy mode when Yelina exits the elevator at MD-HQ and into Miami Canon-verse. Beautiful...
That's what attracted me to their relationship too. Yelina's knack of utterly disarming him just by her very presence.

PeanutsFan, good question btw. I first saw Yelina in 'Blood Brothers' (I had watched some Season 1 episodes, but not the ones she was in unfortunately, so I went back and watched those retrospectively). I really liked her immediately. I admired her directness, her honesty and her softness too. She could be headstrong and stubborn, but those are often charactersics I respect, depending on the circumstances obviously! ;)

Schell, great to see the return of your fic. :) I can't take the suspense though! :eek:

Great work Schell. I too am holding my breath! ;)

Thanks for answering my question guys. :)

That's okay PF! Always a pleasure to discuss Yelina. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back