Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

Have a Happy New Year too Olly. For all of you HoYay zealot too! *I used the HoYay Dictionary!* :D :p

Good morning and a happy new year y`all

Happy New Year to everyone too. My New Year's resolution is to transfer my positive thoughts of Yelina returning to the writers minds! :D

Same here - wishing everyone a Happy and Peaceful New Year. :D

My hopes are high for the return of Yelina, but I don't think it will be soon. It will happen though, I'm sure of it. ;)

Hi everyone! I just wanted to wish y'all a very Happy New Year. :D

I also wanted to thank Luce for my banner. I noticed Olly's and Schell's too. They're really briliiant. Gotta keep the H/Y candle burning bright! :)

Hey MD! You're welcome re the banner. I was playing with my 'Paint' program, and didn't realize it's capabilities! It took me awhile, but I'm glad you like it. ;)

One little screencap sure can go a long way! :D

Schell, I love your banner too. :)

an H/Y gallery might be a good idea... :D :lol:

Just wanted to say Hi! I'm a newbie, but I've been reading this thread for ages. I loved the chemistry between DC and SM, and the show has really lost something special since her departure. Add me to the list of those who hope she comes back. :)

hey SwanSwan_H welcome to the thread.. it's always great to have some new people around... :D

Indeed it is Olly - welcome to the thread SwanSwan_H! :D

Welcome Swan. Happy to have you join us. The H & Y support base may be few, but we're a cheerful and discerning few, I dare say. :)

Thanks everyone. I always like to be amongst the discerning and cheerful! ;)

I'm so glad to see that this thread is very much alive. :D

H & Y has some very loyal fans and this thread will always be active no matter what. Good to have you here SwanSwan_H! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back