Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

Judging from the close linear row of knuckles, I'd say that's more her index finger over and about his thumb.
Eek, sorry, that's what I meant to say! :rolleyes: My apologies. Must stay off the sherry! ;)

Bloody Brilliant Luce! Thanks ever so much. It's like getting yet another wonderful Christmas present.

BTW, I quickly re-watched this scene from NTL episode version I recorded off tv and it is way obvious that major cutting was done. The editing is pretty bad with mighty hiccups in the flow of the scene. I still cannot fathom the reasoning behind this slash-and-burn tactic. :rolleyes:

I know it's their right hands but the prominence of the ring finger is still mighty sweet. :) Also looked like a helluva grip from H, eh? To top it off, Yelina's look and half-smile at Suzie is unbelievably full of understanding and compassion. Beautiful.

Luce, please give whomever gave you that digi cam major mongo huggles and kisses from all of us. :D
Firstly, you're very welcome everyone. It was actually a pleasure to do, but a little tricky. ;)

In hindsight, looking back on the original US version, yes, it is very disjointed and does not flow well at all.

The 'grip' is great! My heart filled to overflowing, especially with the little look on his face as he looks down in the direction of their hands. :D

I have overwhelmed the person who gave me the camera with major mongo huggles and kisses! ;) Said person is still recovering and is somewhat confused by the significance of the gift! :lol:

You really have to wonder at them editing this part out. So dumb. BTW, the left arm-right arm linking thing (Luce please, please try again to get this part. Perhaps multiple shots?) has wedding-ishness all over it; all that's missing is the clergyman!
Exactly re the clergyman bit. I have tried so many times to capture that frame, even with multiple shots. Each time the shot is just really blurry because it is filmed in motion. The camera (the filming one, not mine!) moves down their arms, passes her arm linked in his, and rests for a second on their hands. Hence, I could get a good 'hands' shot!

Thanks for the Boxing Day wishes Tally. The very same from me to everyone too. :)

Oh Luce. There's nothing like a fellow fan keeping to her word. I wasn't expecting
that much caps off that little scene. Feels more like 5 minutes rather than 5 seconds! :p

*have been sighing for 5minutes now*

Big Thanks! Must have been a daunting task to get all the 'important' scenes, but it is
one[and I mean only 'one'] of the most greatest[Post Christmas] gift ever! :lol:.
-Casper

Aw, Casper, it makes me very glad that it means so much to everyone. It really was well worth the effort for that reason. :)

I mean, it would make sense if it was edited out in rest of the world... but it was edited in US but not in UK.

I guess they decided it really doesn't matter - that everyone will get the point anyways even without those moments...
Or network decided to snap those?

*shakes her head*
And Tally... Look at McKay quote from my siggy... it works so well with me :D (which explains there's still something I don't know :p )

I still haven't quite grasp the intention of editting the scene myself. Yet, it's not something I ponder heavily and miserably about anymore since the scene have been revealed! Yes, I can sleep soundly tonight! :) Of course, the scenes will be running in my head like those old movies in black and white. Silent movies, but the pictures speak a thousand and one words. :D :D

It certainly is a mystery. I would say it's only about 15-20 seconds worth of footage. It will be interesting to see if the region 2 UK/European dvd release includes it, although that won't be out until late 2006 I expect.

In the UK, NTL was given a two hour time slot. I also noticed extra little bits of the chase scene too (nothing significant). So, maybe they showed the full version to fill up the time. That still doesn't answer why the final scene was cut in the first place. It was a very subtle moment, even thought it had deep significance. Maybe I should write another letter! ;)

Maybe I should write another letter! ;)

WOuld it start.. "Dear Ann Donahue, Now why the hell you cut of important 20secs from the end of NtL? Were you friggin' nuts!?"

:lol:

Ducky, you took the words right out of my mouth! :lol:

I haven't been here for a few days, and what an absolutely unexpected and totally wonderful surprise awaited me! Lucy, words fail me right now, but thank you so, so much. Those NTL 'extras' are just downright beautiful. I want to post that cap of their hands everywhere! Unbelievable. :D

*returns to state of shock*

I was watching 'Stalkerazzi' and figured I'd help with the thread.

stalkerazzihoyay5pn.jpg

From DC's Allstarz

You're welcome MD. Hope that you have recovered! Can you imagine how I felt when I first saw it, after having seen the cut US version previously! :eek: My hot chocolate nearly went everywhere, as I scrambled to reach the remote to play it again - like 100 times! ;)

Feel free to take the caps - that goes for everyone. I will leave them on my Photobucket account. :D

Lovely picture Casper. Thanks! :)

My hot chocolate nearly went everywhere, as I scrambled to reach the remote to play it again - like 100 times!
:lol: I can imagine!
Feel free to take the caps - that goes for everyone. I will leave them on my Photobucket account. :D
Thanks. I will most definitely do that. :)

No problemo Luce. :D

Yep, those caps do nothing but haunt my dreams! Sleep has never been more welcoming! :p

Just for the hell of it! :D

tn_PC260025.jpg

tn_PC260026.jpg

*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back