Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

I also found that post quite an astounding piece of work, and very precise :)
And now.... lol... after probably leaving you all with the idea that my fic was concluded... I give you an update, for the characters have told me otherwise... and I can only ignore those buggers for so long before giving them free reign
Until we meet again

I m a new fan of csi miami ... and one of the things that i like is yelina and horation relationship really ñice ...
hope they get right

Great to have you in here csi_girl. H/Y needs all the support they can get and it's always good to see others take notice!
Hope to see you in here more. :)

Welcome to the thread csi_girl. Glad you found us! :)

Leanne, if you read my reply to Griffyn's post, it goes someway to explaining it (I hope!).

Beautiful update Schell. So glad you're continuing the tale. I posted a comment in there too. ;)

As promised, here are my first few screencaps from 'Big Brother'....

Yelina's priceless expression when H says "his first mistake was murder!"
As H takes a phonecall, Y is concerned by his tone
"Yeah - Horatio...okay...hang onto her..."
Y's concern increases. Alexx picks up on it too...
H begins to 'wriggle'!
"Er...I have to go...I have to go...keep me posted"
"Yes, of course"....Y watches him leave

More to follow soon.... :D

Love the latest part Schell and those pics are amazing Lucy. Thanks for making my evening. Looking forward to pt 2! :D

Yay!! Great pics Luce,
okay here some PC game caps for you:

h.jpg
y.jpg

actually i am not happy about H's skin colour (btw where'r his eyebrows?) [i dunno something's missing but i couldnt quite figure out what] and Y's hair, expression and teeth, but still I love the game... I was totally shocked as i realised they were talking TO ME with their OWN VOICES!!! lol... loving this game.. :D

:lol: i've played on that game - i played on it before I even watched CSI Miami, it came out when I use to only watch Las Vegas. so it was wierd not seeing Greg etc :lol: but I played on it again last week and it was so cool, because I knew who they were :lol:

Luce, brilliant caps from Big Brother. I loved Y's expression when H said "his first mistake was murder!" I've not seen any of those before, but I guess that's because you took 'em yourself. Thanks for sharing. :)

Those pics from the computer game are funny Olly! I'm not really into gaming, but that's one game I would like to have a go at. H's hair looks great! :lol:

Lovely caps Lucy! I hope your picture-spreeing mode comes on again. :)
I've heard of the game and yes, H does look slightly different. I just recognise him from his red hair :p.

I got angry at Yelina in that game though, she wouldn't get me a warrant :lol: when I thought I had enough to put them away she always said I needed to link them.... really Yelina! :lol:

I got angry at Yelina in that game though, she wouldn't get me a warrant :lol: when I thought I had enough to put them away she always said I needed to link them.... really Yelina! :lol:

"Not enough reason for a warrant for that location -- YET!!"
damn, she just drives me nuts... LOL :lol:

Lovely caps Lucy! I hope your picture-spreeing mode comes on again. :)
I've heard of the game and yes, H does look slightly different. I just recognise him from his red hair :p.
I'm glad you enjoyed them. I plan to take caps of other H/Y scenes too. There seem to be very few 'Big Brother' caps, which is why I thought I would start with that episode. So, it may take a little while, but I should get some time over Christmas. :)

I have a confession - I've got the Miami pc game, but I've never played it! :lol: I rather like the thought of Horatio talking to me, so maybe I should try it! :D

Yeah Yelina kept denying me warrants as well, got on my nerves a little :mad:

Calleigh was great, but Speed was less than helpful :lol:

And I agree it is totally hilarious when H talks to me, can't get enough :)

As for 'Big brother' there are some great caps to had between H/Y, what a wonderful eppy

Love the bit when she just says
"Raymond"
H: "What?"
Y: "When he didn't want to tell me something he couldn't make eye contact either"

And H gets all awkward...great scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back