Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

Oh no HnM! Why does 'Bloody Raymond' (as Tally and I used to call him!) have to spoil everything?! :p

Very true.

I would like the writers to address all the 'Bloody Raymond' related issues, have a few excellent episodes featuring him and then he can get marooned on that Island where 'Lost' is located. I would like to see Ray again. I think the show needs to see him again at some point. This storyline is far from resolved.

Thanks for the comments you guys. :)

Raymond is definately one of the thorns that is the H/Y rose. I think, most definately, that there was a lot left unexplained concerning him/H/and Yelina.

Honestly, I would really like to see Winters return as Raymond. I've had the pleasure of viewing a lot of his other work that he did in the past (ex. Law and Order: SVU). He really does have an immense amount of talent, and the writers are doing him and us wrong by not allowing him to strut his acting abilities.

Great installment to the fic Sherry.. :)

I know I haven't been posting here for awhile but..I've been lurking.. :p Don't get me wrong, still am a HoYay shipper.. ;)

Dhaaamn theeeshe vhodka-fhilledh-bhreadchrumbs are ghoood.

*points out to Lucy luring Goosey here*

Reading these posts... starts to make me sad that I don't read fanfics... those are just not my ... thing.

Dhaaamn theeeshe vhodka-fhilledh-bhreadchrumbs are ghoood.

Ok, sounds and looks like some Finnish ducky's has had quite enough. Er, who do you think pointed Luce in that vodka soaked direction? :devil:

BTW, I know MD, Luce and I have already done so, but for those of ya'll who haven't as yet, I highly recommend you give the following post a thorough read through, as it is an incisive commentary on the H&Y dynamic and this "new" Horatio that's been cloned for Season 4:

Horatio Caine & The Miami Canon-Verse *Spoilers*

Hey, Goosey! So glad the breadcrumbs are working. Indeed, Tally obviously knows the best way to entice a reluctant duck to this thread! :devil:

Anyway, Griffyn's post really is brilliant. Highly recommended from me too. :)

I've been taking some of my own screencaps from 'Big Brother'. Such a wonderful episode, full of H/Y moments. Once I've 'tweaked' them a little, I'll post them here - probably in installments as I took rather alot! ;)

Thanks for the link to that amazing post. Truly inspirational and a great read. Right on the money too. :)

Looking forward to the 'Big Brother pics! :D

I should have them ready later - got to do some 'real life' stuff, and I'll be back! :D

Oooh. Big Brother. Such a classic episode. Along with Blood Brothers and HA, one of my definite favourites. :)

okay the link by TallyHo to that post - to me that post makes no sence what 'so' ever. it's just words... or maybe it's because I'm tired...

Can someone translate it please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back