Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

Oohhh... :lol:Seems to me like 'Puppy Love'. Which reminds me foolishly of the song 'Puppy Love' by...was it by Frank Sinatra? :confused: :p

He certainly wore his 'WPDF' in that scene. Yelina gave him a cute quizzical look. Nice meaningful moment.

:lol: awwwww thanks for clearing that up, :D

I've just seen recoil, and there was a great HoYay scene, he was really nervous and taken back when Yelina asked him about Ray :D awwww

You're welcome. :)

That scene in 'Recoil' was great. They only need 20 seconds of screentime, and yet it's so significant. Those little moments between them really made Miami so enjoyable to watch.

Sure did. Quality, not quantity. :)
Oh, absolutely. That's what made them so special. It was all so subtle, yet very powerful too. Regardless of how I feel about Ann Donahue right now, she was right when she said:
It's just that the great romances never look like great romances. It's the little things you say and the little looks. (season 2 dvd audio comm, 'Blood Brothers')
Maybe that Ann Donahue will return one day! :rolleyes:

Ahhh... the more romantic minded Donahue, who knew how to help every glance, every gesture, every face expression mean the very most :rolleyes: will we ever see her again... probably has gone the way of the previous Horatio...

Well said PeanutsFan & Schell. Great fic update. :D
'Wriggly'. Great word to describe awkward H. Those kind of scenes between them are legendary.
I meant to respond to this before. 'Wriggly' is a Tally word - and very appropriate it is too! It is now firmly established in the H/Y dictionary. :)

:lol: HoYay dictionary. What other words are there? :D :D. Don't tell me cos my mind wanders easily.. :lol:

tks for the welkome votes horatioandme and Lucy !!

H/Y rulex !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back