Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

*sigh* Just wonderful pictures Sher, Leanne. Looking forward to seeing whatever it is you've got in mind Shell! ;)

25 posts! What's happening? ;) Very good news about the, um, spoiler! Great pics, terrific fanfic HnM and I loved what Rex had to say about Sofia. Thanks for posting all the info everyone.

Just a flying visit from me, but it's so good to see this thread busy. :D

Well... a promise to share is a promise to share I guess... regardless of how I feel about the end product.. so ya'll be gentle... I wanted to play today.. I bought myself some pastels for the very first time... and while it is once again evident that I should stick with plant life.. I had a bit of fun.. . just not as much as I hoped.
Shell
Horatio Yelina chalk pastel

Wow :eek: very beautiful, Shell! I'm impressed, and you're very talented. Thank-you so much for sharing. I just wish I could put chalk to better use, like you do, then the scribbling I do.

awww i so so SOO love "Blood Brothers" !! the ep ive seen today...

You guys, I just caught Sofia Milos in 'Curb Your Enthusiasm', and a NEW episode (aired Dec. 4th). My sister taped it and I walked in the room...definately not the eppy she did in 2000.

It's nice to know Sofia is still out there acting :D Mimai may have forgotton about her but gladly other people havent :D and that is a wonderful piece of art Schelle73

Yeah, it is definately good to know that there are others out there (writers, directors, etc) that have their head screwed on right.

Exactly. Let's hope it rubs off on certain, ahem, 'other' writers. Maybe they'll come to their senses again before too long. I'm not holding my breath, but stranger things have happened. ;)

I'm sorry guys about the lack of my part of the group fanfic it completly left my mind. so I'll get some done ASAP :D

Edited to let you know that my latest installment to the group fic is done

I was thinking of mentioning it Leanne, but real life has been so busy, I didn't mind the brief break from it! Great update btw. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back