Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

That is one of my favourite scenes between them. She's so direct and he's all wriggly. Brilliant! :D

:lol: I love it when she makes him like that, also after she kissed him, "If you need anything, anything at all...." awww he was so wriggly.
And when she asked him to stop protecting her. awwww :D

'Wriggly'. Great word to describe awkward H. Those kind of scenes between them are legendary.

Ooohh..The part where she said , "Stop protecting me" and he paused, looked at her and said, "That..will never happen". Or something like that!

There was also a 'wriggly' moment in 'Killer Date'..
H: *talking on cellphone*
Y: *comes up and H ends the call* Horatio.
H: Hey..
Y: You're re-opening Raymond's case..
H: Uhm..yeah..Just checking that everything's alright..
Y: Is everything alright?
H: Uhm..yeah..
Y: You will tell me?
H: Of course..
Y: *walks away*
H: ........

He was very cute..but I can tell he was nervous with all the questions being thrown at him! :lol:

aww I loved that scene, WOOHOO I think it's Recoil on tomorrow :D Is Yelina in that episode? Any HoYay to look out for?

I think there's another 'wriggly' moment type scene in 'Recoil'. Y asks H if he sorted out the business with Ray's file, and H says everything is fine. Liar! But, with good intentions. ;)

I think there's another 'wriggly' moment type scene in 'Recoil'. Y asks H if he sorted out the business with Ray's file, and H says everything is fine. Liar! But, with good intentions. ;)
Also, significantly, a couple of scenes before this exchange between H and Y, H says to the little girl Amy, something like "sometimes people lie to protect the ones they love". Aww. :( When I get home from work, I'll check the quote and amend it if it's not quite right!

I remember that! It was one of those lines that also reflected H's emotions too. That seems to happen alot.

awww I wanna see that scene, another quote is.. uh it's season three ( i think) and Horatio is talking to a man who has lost his sister to drugs, and the man says " you don't know what it's like to see someone so beauitful ruined by drugs" ( or something like that) and Horatio sees yelina, and just looks at her with a sad gaze. awww

Yeah Leanne, it is in 'Murder in a Flash', I love that line too.

I love it when someone uses a line like that and it parallels in the characters lives that is a very subtle plot device.

Like in 'Money for Nothing'
Y: "There's a true victim, he lost his best friend and his freedom for what?"
H: "for his family"
*long and significant pause* :lol:

I love all those parallels too.

Here are the quotes from 'Recoil':

H: (talking to the little girl) Sometimes we tell a lie to protect the people we love, but it's still a lie, isn't it?

A few scenes later, he lies to Yelina in an attempt to protect her and Ray Jnr:

Y: So how did it go?
H: How did what go?
Y: That business with Ray's file - there's nothing more to it, right?
H: Yeah, um, the file was fine
Y: That's good

Oh deary me. Wriggle, wriggle.

That scene in 'Murder in a Flash' is forever etched in my memory. Maybe it was the way H looked at Y and the way Y stared back at him, tilting her head. It felt more like everything going silent..everyone stopping and staring at them.

*sighs*

I need a life.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back