Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Goodbye doesn't mean forever

If fake H was in Brummieland, I could visit him and work my magic powers to change him back to old H. Then, I would put him on the next flight from Birmingham Airport to Rio de Janeiro, non-stop

Oh poor Lucy, you live close to Brummieland? If so... I feel sorry for you :p

*still mumbles at accent*

Well, not so close that the accent effects my immediate vicinity! ;)

Sher, did Rex say he was surprised at Sofia's sudden departure? Do you remember where you saw that? Sorry, but you know how obsessed I am - no, not obsessed, dedicated! :D

*disappears to prepare Vodka marinade for Goosey's breadcrumbs*

Luce, I read it in the Atlanta Journal Constitution in July or August, I think. I couldn't find it online but I believe I still have the paper(I'm an 'interesting article' collector). I'll type it in for you and the other dedicated lot ;). Oh, and good luck with Ducky's bread crumbs!

That would be great Sher. Thank you - most appreciated. :)

Breadcrumb preparation is going well! :D

:eek: HnM... you must be soooooo close to me to have read that in the Atlanta Journal Constitution... and I missed the article too??? 'Course... I never worry about getting the paper 'cept on Sundays...
Shell

Okay, here it is you guys. It’s rather lengthy, and goes off subject, so I just typed in the part concerning Sofia. ;)

Atlanta Journal Constitution
August 16th, 2005
Andrew Dalton

I recently sat down to talk with Rex Linn; a now regular cast member of Monday's hit show CSI: Miami, about his character and his relationships with the other cast members.

Q: What was your first thought when you were told that your character was going to become a regular on the show?

Linn: To be honest, I was really awe struck you know. My character is like only the second one, that isn't a CSI, to be made a regular after Sofia’s.

Q: Were you surprised by that, Sofia (Milos) leaving?

Linn: Wow, I mean. We were all really shocked to hear that she’d been written off. She’s a great woman [whispers] and one hell of a cook.
[laughs] We all love her, and hope that she comes back. Who knows, right?

:lol: a great cook :lol: aww Rex you are so adorable :lol: It does cheer me up a bit that it's not just us who were really shocked she'd been written out :D

:eek: HnM... you must be soooooo close to me to have read that in the Atlanta Journal Constitution... and I missed the article too??? 'Course... I never worry about getting the paper 'cept on Sundays...
Shell

Sorry I missed your post. We must've been typing about the same time. Wow, it's really good to have a fellow Georgian aboard! I must've overlooked it before, typical me. :rolleyes:
I actually live 35-45 miles North of Atlanta, in Pickens County. :)

Hey... thanks for posting that article, I'm horrible about not keeping up with things, hardly ever look at the paper. It it kind of a... relief... to know we're not the only ones caught off guard with Sofia's removal from the show. Maybe tptb will wake up from their slumber soon and fix their (one could hope accidental) mistakes....
HnM... :D... I miss half the posts for a while myself... I live about 25 miles south of Atlanta in Rockdale County.
Shell

You're welcome you guys. I can't believe I nearly forgot about that article. Usually, I speed read the paper but commonly avoid the Entertainment section (yes, I've learned my lesson ;))! Thanks to Ducky for helping to remind me by mentioning Rex.

Shell. I've never been to Rockdale County, but I've got cousins down there. Who knows, we may be related. :)

Thanks for posting that Sher. :)

Rex: We all love her, and hope that she comes back.
And so say all of us! Big yay for Rex. That is the first comment I've read by any cast member (or anyone associated with the show for that matter) that relates to Sofia's departure, other than Sofia herself of course.

Alright... I've been scouring the net, and can't find what I am looking for.. and this seems to be THE most likely place to ask for it... I've dedicated myself to a project and I need a pic to help me... from Big Brother.. at the end.. (gosh Leanne you've got it on your video but I can never pause it quick it enough to catch what I need).. when Yelina is moving towards Horatio to kiss him on the cheek... there is a split second there that I need... If any of ya'll can help me.... :p
Thanks,
Shell

yeah I'll help, I'll cap the scene for you - I have some pics up on my site if they are not what you want - I'll go it, because I'd love another reason to watch that scene again, :lol: it is so magical :D

:D I remembered your site not long after I posted... and you did have what I was looking for (thank you sooo much)... now I'm working on getting things together so I can hopefully accomplish what I am thinking.. if I do.. I'll share ;)
Shell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back