Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah but wasn't his last one murdered? If that didn't change him.... but maybe it did, that's why he's weird and non-old- Horatio like. Does anyknow know about her condition then, I don't want to sound mean, but is she going to die soon? Or in a while?

*Season 4 spoilers*
Yes, his girlfriend Rachel was found murdered at the beginning of 'Under Suspicion'. All we know is that Eric's sister, Marisol, has or had breast cancer. We don't know if she's in remission or what at the moment, but Eric was buying cannabis to help her with the pain and he got busted for it.

Leanne, you're far from alone and Tally,
They've hit rock bottom and STILL they continue to dig.
I'm afraid so. It's no wonder Steve Maeda left CSIM to join 'Lost'. Maybe he saw the signs and bailed out when he could.

Yes, a writer and producer. He wrote the following episodes, but was a producer on the show from 2002-2004.

"CSI: Miami": (episode 1.24 "Body Count") (teleplay) (episode 2.18 "Wannabe") (teleplay) (episode 2.24 "Innocent") (writer) (episode 1.01 "Golden Parachute") (writer) (episode 1.02 "Losing Face") (writer) (episode 1.07 "Breathless") (writer) (episode 1.11 "Camp Fear") (writer) (episode 1.17 "Simple Man") (writer) (episode 1.21 "Spring Break") (writer) (episode 2.04 "Death Grip") (writer) (episode 2.07 "Grand Prix") (writer) (episode 2.09 "Bait") (writer) (episode 2.15 "Stalkerazzi") (writer) (episode 3.02 "Pro Per") (writer) (episode 3.06 "Hell Night") (writer) (episode 3.09 "Pirated") (writer) (episode 3.13 "Cop Killer") (writer) (episode 3.17 "Money Plane") (writer) (episode 3.21 "Recoil")

Info from IMDB.com

posted by Lucy:Just to add insult to injury, I've just found out that:

***SPOILERS***
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
According to Ann D, Caine will get romantically involved with the sister of subordinate CSI Eric Delko (Adam Rodriguez). Says Donahue: "The relationship is going to go far. And it's going to leave Horatio a changed man." (From 'TV Guide')

*Another very heavy sigh*

I'm gone a day and a half and this!
WOW! :eek: I DID NOT see that coming! And I thought I was suprised with what Ann D before! This is just too huge to grasp right now. *sits back, awestruck*

there must be something we can do... haha that sounded helpless eh.. lol is there??

btw, watched Body Count today... they cut the last HY scene.. :mad: im so mad SO MAD... grrr... why do they do that?

Well, despite the following [horrifying!]information, I'm compelled to say that I won't jump ship. HoYay have always left me baffled after their scenes together. In a way that reminds me of their strong feelings and chemistry. So H is getting a new love, I'm certain it is nothing compared to HoYay..well, not that much at par anyway. How do I know this? Well, I don't. I just believe. That's all I can and will do. I would strongly advice the writers to perhaps bend the story because their fan-base might be at stake.

And that's the news for the day. Back to you... :p

Well, Horatio and Yelina have the past on their side. All feelings of deep disappointment and sadness at the writer's current change of heart and direction does not take away from that fact. Whether Ann D decides to revisit the H/Y storyarc in the future is clearly uncertain. H is bound to have a new 'love interest' of sorts, and this recent revelation may prove to be very significant. Even so, I doubt it will be a lasting thing. CSI doesn't tend to go there!

Ann D has spoken of CSI:Miami falling into 3 stages. The first being the H/Y/Raymond storyarc, the second H's NY past coming back to haunt him, and the third H's 'redemption', which may involve the return of his family. If (and it's a very big 'if') she holds true to that, we are likely to see Yelina back in H's life at some stage. We shall see, but the candle of hope still burns, even if the flame is significantly diminishing at the moment. :)

Heya guys, I know that we are all slighty depressed due to recent news, but I have something to cheer us up :D

A picture I did quickly to lighten out moods :D

bathtime.jpg

:devil:

:lol: That's great Leanne! I particularly like the rubber duck and the mischievous expression on DC's face! :devil:

just wanted to talk to you about 2 of my fave H/Y moments from season 1.. they were both in "double cap".. remember anyone? i just loved it how Yelina smiled to herself when H went to talk to her about an old case she had taken care of.. i mean when he watched her from the other side of the glass then she told him to meet her on her desk, and her smile when he left to her desk... that was the first one i love to watch everyday.. LOL

and the second one is at the end of the episode. when Yelina was questioning the guy H enteres the room and she glances at him smiling just before he asks her if they could talk for a second..

oh boy... i just love the heat between these two (as my banner says so LOL)... i'd sacrifice so many things to see em together again...

me too :( My fav bit in that episode was when he tiled his head to look through the glass window to see her, then he just stood there, and I think he took a deep breath I can't remember :lol: my other one is Crime Wave when he sees her black eye, you can tell soo much he's upset by it. And Stetler :devil:

I remember 'Double Cap' well. Those looks between them were really touching - and the undercurrent of attraction between them undeniable. I loved the way H lingered outside the glass panel before letting her know he was there. I think he did take a deep breath Leanne. :) Also, the way he looks at the photo of Ray, Yelina and Ray Jnr. Aw. :(

When H saw Yelina's black eye, that was a great reaction from him. Absolutely spot on in the acting department there DC! His expression was one of shock, anger, deep concern all rolled into one.

Ah, the good 'ol days of Season 1-3. I even felt sad seeing Tyler again the other day when I was watching an old episode. Season 4 is not the real CSI:Miami as far as I'm concerned. The show has really lost it's way. I shall content myself with watching old episodes, when the show was absorbing, well-written and very enjoyable. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back