Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. It's all set then! :D

Btw, Sher, I love your new avatar and banner. :)

My sister doesn't have five so am taping all eppys for her...so I got it too!!! Am very happy with her now....plus my housemate and I just watched NTL as she hadn't seen it and her reaction to the scene was priceless....but then she is a proper romantic....have to say it made me melt again!!

Btw, Sher, I love your new avatar and banner. :)

Thanks Luce. I've always liked the low shots of H and with his hands on his hips. Something about it for me. ;)
Also, Olly was kind enough to make me the H/Y one. I like the pic because you can put so much into it: the 'trying to be hidden, but cannot be hidden' emotions, dialouge, the long stares, etc. The essence of Horatio & Yelina chemistry.

Those low shots of H are always great! :cool: The H/Y chemistry. *sigh* The show really feels empty for me at the moment. I know there is still a good team dynamic, but those looks between H and Y, H's wriggly moments, the smiles - I really miss them. :(

Footyliz, it's so strange to think that here in the UK, we have extra footage of a show that is made in the US!

When I think about it, this show feels empty for me too now. I'm not really sure why I still watch. Probably because I love H. I miss H/Y hugely, but the general writing is so poor. I may even stop watching. Never thought I would say that. It had such potential too.

Have faith in the writers they say.. *sighs* I was pretty bummed that such a scene could be deemed as irrelevant to the show.. I mean, it meant alot to me so it wouldn't have been any harm if it was shown..

Was I invited to the New Year 'HoYay' party or am I too late? :lol:

My faith in the writers has taken a very, very severe dent I'm afraid. It's 99% beyond repair. :rolleyes:

Casper, of course you are invited! :D

I think we can all agree that we don't like what the writers have done. Case closed. However, I myself am a person of immense faith concerning people. Call me crazy.

I cannot be sure that Yelina/Sofia will be coming back. Nonetheless, if there is that tiny gleam of hope that she may, I'm gonna stick around. :)

I'm usually an optimist too! :lol: I guess I'll still stick around though. At the moment, it's for the sake of this Board and I also still adore Horatio (even the strange Season 4 version). I'm so disappointed, but I haven't lost all hope. :)

Same here, we must be the queens of optimistic :lol: we are still all here, as strong as ever,

btw HoratioAndMe what eppy is your banner from?

You know I'm not sure, Olly made the banner so she can probably tell the both of us unless someone else knows. :)

Anywho, I typed up my latest fic installment this morning. I've really pulled out my artistic license on this one ;). Enjoy: here ya go

*beams* :DAlright I'm invited! Don't worry, I'll bring something edible.. :lol:

For me, I've never really had any grudges towards people I don't know. The writers probably have a reason for writing Yelina/Sofia out..[Better be a darn good one!! ;)] However, my little faith is still burning on.. If no oxygen[Sofia] comes, it'll die out.. :p

To be honest...I could not stop watching while H was still around! whatever the writers do! I can't imagine DC being on the TV and me not watching ;)

But there is still hope for Yelina....we have to hope.....it's all we have left...but then I am an eternal optimist...c'mon folks don't lose the faith :rolleyes:

I still think she will come back, but I don't like the show very much at the moment either. It's as if the writers want to wipe the slate clean from the last 3 years. I don't think that's a good way to treat the fans and I miss Yelina very much too. :(

I will keep the faith though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back