Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is very good Sher! With both your fic and the multi-writers one involving hospitals, I certainly get the impression that we would like to see these two be forced to confront their feelings for each other! I've often thought that. Something needs to happen so they have to face things. I'm hoping that the writers might go down that route eventually, even if we have to wait a long time.

Thanks you guys, I've actually got the next installment ready. I'll post it soon ;)

I definately think that it may take some sort of tragedy or life altering/threatening situation to get these two together. If the writers were indeed going to use such a storyline, I can safely say that it's worth sticking around for. ;)

We may just start calling you 'Capser' ;)
:lol: I wouldn't mind at all!

You HoYay Fan fic writers must have published your own HoYay book cos those Fan Fics are really very gripping!

I was actually thinking that..er..maybe you could discuss about the fan fic in the fan fiction thread instead? No offense, I really enjoy the fan fics, but I also love H and Y. I don't want this love to begone. I know Yelina is no longer around but maybe we could just dwell on their scenes together instead of what might have been? Besides, I really miss all the caps of them. :p And as a start, I'll have to bring out the big guns..

bodycounthoyay7fp.jpg

I guess they think we're leaving them.. :(

I love that picture Casper. Thanks! :D

I think there are two reasons why we discuss the fics a bit here:

1) Some of us, who are pretty busy with work/school, don't always have the time to check out all the Forums we would like to. Therefore, posting reminders to fic installments here can be very helpful.
2) We're not really discussing what might have been, we're discussing what we would possibly like to see happen. Those type of scenarios get discussed in most threads in 'Shipper Central'.

I think this thread is a combination of what has happened over the two and a half seasons, plus our hopes for the future.

Rest assured, H and Y will never think we're leaving them. ;) These fanfics have really been created as a result of Yelina leaving the show. It's a kind of therapy for us. :(

I do take your point though. We'll try to limit our comments about the fics in this thread. No offense taken, btw. :)

*Pheew* Thanks for getting my point Luce. Well, I don't write Fan Fics and I'm real sorry for not understanding how difficult it may be sometimes. It's just that I miss the "HoYay-ness" and all the talk of how much Chemistry they have on screen. Plus all the complications he had with Suzie and Madison..
And as always, I'll remain a loyal HoYay shipper..

m4nahh9cr.jpg

The ladies in his life.. *sighs*

oooh I am yet to see that eppy, how did she take it at first when she thought Maddy was Horatio's

Uh... She did take it every well, I must say. I mean, she didn't lash out but you could tell she was hurt and of course, Horatio doesn't want to her to think anything bad of her husband, so he just let her take her judgement out on him. Quite hearwrenchingly brilliant I must say...

I think we can deal with commenting on fanfics in the fanfic thread. :) Your point was well taken Casp. I do think, though, that it wouldn't hurt to still post links to the stories in here.
Anyway the link: the latest

Very nicely written Sher! ;)

Some screencaps from 'Vengeance'. H having a 'wriggly' moment (great Tally word) when Yelina asks him very directly, "When were you going to tell me?" (about Ray's 'killer')

CSIM_322_072.jpg

CSIM_322_073.jpg

"Promise me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back