Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I must confess, I'm feeling way sorry for our dear Rick (Luce, remember this phrase?)
Ah yes, memories of the good 'ol days, when Yelina was on the show and there were all those great discussions in the Miami Forum. *sigh* The phrase 'BR' (Bloody Raymond), is permanently etched on my mind too! ;)

Olly, did you mean just our favourite Season 1 episodes, or our favourites from all 3 Seasons? For Season 1, these are unmissable in terms of H/Y moments:

Simple Man
Dispo Day
Double Cap
Grave Young Men (opening scene is wonderful)
Body Count

:)

thank you Leanne and Lucy. Well I meant your fave eppys of seasons 1 and 2 Lucy. But your list was very helpfull tho. so curious about that opening scene ;) thanks..

ah.. new update of my HY fic. do not forget to let me know what you think... ;)

thx

Yep that opening scene in Grave young man is one of the best...and same eppy when he chats with Ray Jr!

Still I know not season 1 but have to love Big Brother...that kiss on the cheek...lovely.

Yikes. I meant Blood Brothers of course. Memory is going. O yeah, "Bloody Raymond". LOL. That was a classic.

As for actual honest to goodness episode discussion in Miami forum as in days of yore? Hmm, well, who knows, that may see the light of day again someday.

I really liked the update Olly. All 3 fics are very tense. More please! :D

Leanne *subtle hint* It's your turn for the 'multi-writers' fic. No hurry, just a gentle reminder! ;) I actually prefer a few days break between them to gather ideas!

Footyliz, I loved that scene with H and Ray Jnr in 'Grave Young Men'. The little look that H and Yelina exchanged afterwards was touching too.

There are H/Y moments in so many Season 2 episodes, but here are the key ones, in my opinion. There are scenes between them in most other episodes too, but these episodes contain meaningful moments, as opposed to just case-related scenes:

Blood Brothers
Dead Zone
Hurricane Anthony
Grand Prix (very subtle)
Big Brother
Witness To Murder (also very subtle)
Money for Nothing
The Oath
Innocent

Also, Olly, if you haven't seen 'Grave Young Men', you are in for a real treat! ;)

Posted By TallyHo: As for actual honest to goodness episode discussion in Miami forum as in days of yore? Hmm, well, who knows, that may see the light of day again someday.
Now that really is a day I long for. :)

Leanne *subtle hint* It's your turn for the 'multi-writers' fic. No hurry, just a gentle reminder! I actually prefer a few days break between them to gather ideas!

Oooh Sorry, it slipped my mind, I'll post it up tomorrow. :D

I've got some pics from Money Plane. I especially love this little part for some reason.. :p

mneyplanehoyay6ao.jpg

Hmmm..little far there you two..

mneyplnehoyay7nx.jpg

Scoot closer..mehehehe... :devil:
Note: Magic! Look at his hands! Latex gloves! :lol: Added bonus eh! HoYay forever!

Thanks for the 'Money Plane' pics Casper. Very nice! :D I'm off to read Leanne's installment now......

Shell, it's amazing! If you had a block, I certainly didn't notice. :)

Great update Leanne. I thought for a moment there Ray was going to walk in as they were both sleeping! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back