Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
video time everyone!!!
this is my first HY video that i made long time ago.. the song i used is the turkish song which i also used in my banner.. (bugun pamuk kalbinden tasiniyorum... today im leaving your sweet heart..) so you wont understand the lyrics, but it's simply a good-bye song.. little sad... if you like to know, i will help about the lyrics later...

so here is the link:
Pamuk - H/Y

please tell me what you think if you see it...
thx
enjoy...

Olly I've just seen your video, and it's amazing - and then song is great. :D I really like it :D

Editied Because I have now put up my viddy :D although I cannot beat Olly's heres a happy something.

Sugar

Olly and Leanne, those are absolutely amazing. I'm so impressed. Those clips really do evoke a whole mixture of emotions. It's so wonderful to see all those scenes again, but they also make me so very sad. Ann D, do you really realize what you have done? :(

Also, Olly, that little message at the end of your clip that says something like 'For those who understand what real love is'. Aw. I can't quite find the words to explain how touching that really was. :)

...:3
I forgot about Hurricane Anthony. I always remember though that Horatio comes into the room and Yelina's there with a kitten and it was just sooo sweet.
He should have had her right then and there :D

I misquoted Olly slightly. It says 'To people who know the meaning of real love'. I certainly don't claim to be an expert on the subject, but in my opinion, if you understand H/Y Leanne then you're on the right track! ;)

Horatio did indeed give Yelina a very sweet look as he saw her with the kitten in 'HA'. :D

*chokes* Hurricane Anthony! :D. I love that episode. I was just reminiscence about it when I remembered the part where they talked after H exited the H-Mobile. They were both repeating the same things!

Y: How'd you get that cut?
H: I was uh..saving a woman just now..
Y: I'm glad you're okay..
H: Yeah..and how bout you and Ray Jnr?
Y: We're okay. The shutters were damaged by the hurricane..
H: Well, what matters is that you're okay..
Y: Yeah..I'm glad you're okay too..

:lol: Alot of "okay"s in their little conversation. A great HoYay moment. :)

Wonderful, excellent videos, thank you so much for posting them. I've been scouring the net trying to catch some. I was SOO!!! excited when I saw them, lol. :)
Shell

Hey shell, good to see you here. BTW, you can provide a link for your H&Y FF updates from here just so we all get the news first hand. :) Yes, we're greedy and sorely deprived.

Cheers.

P/S: Enjoyed your other H&Y fic over in "CSI-Forensics: From Out Of the Lab" website.

Welcome to the thread schelle73. :)

Both yours and HnMs' fics are really excellent. They are very different too (in a good way - it's interesting to read different styles), but you both really understand the characters so very well.

Thanks for your efforts. I can assure you they are really enjoyed and appreciated! ;)

has anyone heard anything about yelina coming back, or is she gone for good? (i really hope she comes back, H really needs her(stupid raymond :D))

No not yet as far as I have heard, I hope it's soon though Miami is to different with out her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back