Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always a pleasure to see more fans of Horatio and Yelina! Welcome PeanutsFan and Palm. It was very encouraging to read that article HoratioAndMe. Thank you for posting that. :)

Well, they were the most outright characters I've seen. I mean, Horatio admitted that he dated her (and then got all shy and tongue-tied :D) and I realized that Wow... shipper addiction has loomed upon me :lol:

Okay, updated my fic: right here!
I'm very relieved Sher. I'm not saying anymore than that. I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Great installment though. I thought your descriptions of Horatio's emotions were spot on. :)

HoratioAndMe about your fanfic .....WOW, just pure wow. :D

I just wanna hug Horatio :D

Edited Because I am seriously disturberd, is it me or in the episode Hell Night, when Yelina is on the phone to Horatio - when the camera is on her, there's a shower sound, or the sound of rain-like water - then when you see the rest of the room, it looks like someone is in the shower... :eek:

The only one there with yelina is Rick - so is Rick in the shower or is it a window and the heavy rain is causing a plant to move outside? :confused:

there's so much going on since i last visited this thread... :D

Welcome PeanutsFan and Palm, great to have some new blood over here...

HAM, great update as always... i am REALLY relieved too... ;)

Lucy, i liked your update so much. great way to keep our beloved couple together ;) cant wait for your part Leanne..

Leanne, i think it's shower :( (not sure tho).. but lets try to be optimistic, at least he keeps himself clean!! LOL... BUT it can be rain also.. you know they would have wanted to prove that she was out of Miami...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back