Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi PeanutsFan and welcome to the thread! I think you will find that we are most definitely on your wavelength! ;)

Just updated the Fic here. It was a bit longer than I intended!

Nice picture Sher. :) Looks like 'Sex and Taxes' (I think!).

You are absolutely right!

Your part of the fic is amazing! If only Yelina would tell H that she doesn't love Raymond *sighs*

I've been looking around to see if there was a thread for these two. So pleased I found it. I'm pretty new to the board, and haven't had much time to browse yet. When Yelina left, I seriously worried if that was it. I mean, H and Yelinas' storyline dropped, just like that! Whoa! Not impressed at all. I just hope that the writers have something in mind to bring her back.

*waves* Hi, PeanutsFan and welcome to the lovely chemistry filled thread of H & Y :). I hope we can see you around here a lot more. We are all definately on that wavelength as Luce said.

EDIT: Have you guys read this interview with Sofia? OK magazine

Thanks alot for posting that article Sher. Not surprisingly, I particularly liked this part:
Sofia does hint that her character is only off in Brazil, so don't be surprised if she ends up back on the hit drama.
It may be wishful thinking I know, but from this we can at least assume that the writers haven't said "Goodbye, that's it. Thanks and er, sorry!".
They have left the door ajar which is encouraging, even if our patience is going to be tested. :)

u think we`re gonna need a LOT of patience and never give up hope `cause there`s a chance ya know

That's the way I definitely see it goran. I'm still mad at the writers for doing this, but there's always a chance. :)

keep thinking positive guys, KARMA will help us ;) lol
HAM thx so mu 4 postinf the interview, i loved it... ah and , i didnt know the "tom cruise thingy" before... :D

I think I fell head-over-heels again with Sofia. I admit that my admiration for her was diminishing but it's back full force [like a Thousand pound Boulder with all those pictures! Gahh!]. Sher has plainly showed me what I was missing! One great and down-to-earth person/actress! Thanks for that btw. :D.

You're welcome you guys. There are some more recent magazine articles that I've heard they've interviewed her in. I'll post the link to those when I find them :).

I liked this part of the OK magazine article. Definately hinting that there is hope but also that we'll have to be patient:

Is your character, Detective Yelina Salas on CSI: Miami gone for good?

[laughs]Well, my character is in Brazil right now, so I guess it depends on how the vacation goes. The producers have let me know that they would want me back, but there is no time frame.

i realy hope if she comes back it would be this season...but she is also with ray i hope that doesn;t work out 'cause he cheated on her etc she belongs to horratio ;)

Absolutely Martini. I'm certainly feeling encouraged by this article. *does a little happy dance* :D My interest in CSI:Miami is currently waining, so any signs of hope are very welcome.

Definately Martini!

If we got Yelina back right now it wouldn't be soon enough :)!! However, as we've said time and time again, we've got to be patient and see how things play out. As of late, we've been trying to keep our hopes up by writing/reading fanfic, etc.

It has helped, to some degree, but Miami isn't right without Yelina--neither is Horatio. He's been an entirely different person this season and I think maybe the writers could be giving us an 'undercover' clue.

As in *hint, hint* he wasn't like this until Yelina left for Brazil.
The writers have said that Yelina may or may not come back it all depends on 'how much the fans need her and how much Horatio needs her'.
So, I'm sucking up all the hope I can find.

Well, we all know Horatio needs her, but do the writers realize that? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back