Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG i've been drowning in hw all night and come back and you guys try to kill me of a heart attack with all those DC pics!! all is forgiven though lol you can NEVER have too much DC!

Thanx for all the pics!
The new ones are GREAT! :D :devil:

At least there's something to compensate the fact that I missed 4 Miami episodes...

Welcome back HC_4_my_birthday. The promo pics are certainly hot like I said. I just wich he'd get out of those stripy shirt already! (Literally too :devil:)

:eek: PROMO PICs :eek: OMFG!!!! *drools* OMFG!!! Is it me or did H get hotter over the summer!? :devil: OMFG!!! *flatlines____________________/\_/\_* I'm ok!!! wow!!! I so can't wait till the new season!!!!! :eek: so much sexiness!!!!

I KNOW!!!! Those promo pics are awesome!! H is soooooooo hot in them!! He is definitly one of those guys who get hotter as they get older!!! not that he's old.

Old??? Who's old??? :lol:;):lol:;)

Old is relative, don't forget... ;) Just kidding, ilovejontogo4evr... :D

I found a couple of other new promo pics, but nothing as good as the ones already posted... so I'll just have to pull from elsewhere... :rolleyes: ... like that's hard or something... :D;)...

01The20Herald205-29-04.jpg
...OK, if he was sitting on MY couch like that... ***drools*** ... I would so just have to pounce on him... ***faints from the DC hotness*** ... :devil: :eek: :devil: :eek: ...

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D:devil:

OH......MY.......GOSH!! That last pic Horatiosangel is definitly in the top 5 hottest DC pics!!! He's soooo sexy in that pic! I wish that was my couch! ;)

horatiosangel, very sexy pic. ;) Thank you indeedy.

He looks like such a gentleman in that picture. So proper and perfect. *purrs*

ilovejontogo4evr said:
I wish that was my couch! ;)

Me too! :devil: :devil:
Great pic!! Thanx horatiosangel!! :D
Way too sexy!!

Edited to add very hot pic of DC! :devil:

Have you seen this one??
I've never seen it before! :eek:

That's HOT! :devil:

OMFG!!!!! *FLATLINE!!!!_________________* *gets CPR by DC and is revived* OMG!! :eek: do you enjoy giving me heart attacks!? Geez!!! i wish that was my couch too Ilovejontogo4ever!!!!! *drools*

I've seen that pic before Patricia it's in my CSI Miami pics collection lol it's actually really only horatio and ryan pics :) lol what can i say when it comes to DC you can never have too many pics ;)

Wow those two black and white pics of DC are really hot! Thanks for posting them, I've never seen them before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back