Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilovejontogo4evr said:
when he's talking to jennifer and leaning against the railing he sticks his butt out really far lol that was great ;)

I'll have to check that out! :devil:

mrsjrewing great pics!! I love that laugh!!
horatiosangel thanx for the pics! Little H is soooo cute!!! :D

Patricia said:
ilovejontogo4evr said:
when he's talking to jennifer and leaning against the railing he sticks his butt out really far lol that was great ;)

I'll have to check that out! :devil:

:D
:devil: I'd rather see that shot in jeans; maybe that's just me. :p :p

Trust me, inthewind, it's not just you. :devil:

Nice pics!!! Lil' H is just too darn cute!!! Now, to find a picture of DC with a dog... that would make my day. :lol:

I came across this and I couldn't resist posting it. Found it through searching google. I suppose even Horatio/DC is allowed to have an off day...the kid looks gorgeous though :)

Swimming

Apologies if it has been posted before...have been away for a while ;)

Too cute. DC is so cute, not an off day to me. He is one good looking man... I wish he didn't hide his beatiful face under baseball caps so much off set.

mitzi said:
I came across this and I couldn't resist posting it. Found it through searching google. I suppose even Horatio/DC is allowed to have an off day...the kid looks gorgeous though :)

Swimming

Apologies if it has been posted before...have been away for a while ;)

That pic of David and Mac was taken at South Beach on the 4th of July. And, yes, he's a darling boy. I hope they don't cut off that gorgeous hair.

Awwww, Mitzi, that pic was soooo cute!!! :)

Here's another one of my personal favorites for y'all to enjoy...

Sexy Guy warning:
WARNING!!! these pics are extremely sexy!!! viewing these pics may cause heart problems because they are just so sexy!! so it is strongly advised that before viewing these pics that you have a medical team waiting to revive you should your heart stop from all the sexiness!!! Happy Viewing!!!
Just for you N4S... ;):lol:

OUT941088-1.jpg
...I just don't even know what to say he's soooooo sexy... ***passes out from sheer DC hotness***
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Enjoy Ladies!!! :devil::D

:eek: *Flatlines_______/\_/\* but fortunately this time i called the medical team and they revived me :D DC shirtless!!!! that is a very cute picture by the way... :eek: *DROOLS* *SQUEE* and Horatiosangel...i love the pic you posted!! So sexy!!!

Great, great pic mrsjrewing!!! One of my faves. :D Could the man look any sexier in that suit??? I don't think so... :devil:

Here's some more Michael Hayes hotness to help get us over the hump too...
00311797_000005-1.jpg
...all I can say is YUMMMMMMY!!! :devil:;)

Enjoy ladies!!! :devil::D

very sexy indeed thanks horatiosangel. Going to miss DC pics for a couple days,my eldest son is getting married tomorrow. Catch up with DC hotness on Sunday

Congratulations, HC_4_my_birthday!!! :)

Nice icon, Hrockz!!! :D

In honor of your sons wedding...
92247695.jpg
...H in his tux...sooooo sexy!!! ***drools***...:devil:;)

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back