Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patricia said:

Have you seen this one??
I've never seen it before! :eek:

Caine

That's HOT! :devil:
Edited by Mod to place picture into link. Bandwidth is mucho expensive.

I have the magazine this picture was from: Marie Claire January 2007 issue...Jon Togo and Emily Procter are also in that photoshoot, both looking very hot too, I may add :D

I'm soooooo happy!! :D

I got home from class and my mother was waiting for me with a surprise...they are showing NYPD in Spaceand she taped it for me!! :D
It's in spanish.. but it's still GREAT!! I have never watch it and I couldn't find the dvd's here...now I have the chance to see it! :D

I have to celebreate! :lol:

Patricia your lucky i haven't seen a single ep of NYPD blue because they hardly ever show it :( and my aunt told me that in an ep of it you see DC's butt! i can't believe that lol

Actually that was the episode they showed today!!
I was freaking out! :lol:

Does anyone know how far in the season that happened?

Well, in the pilot you're able to see a little bit, but the episode you're referring to, "True Confessions", is the fourth episode in the first season.
I loooove 'NYPD Blue'...even after David left, it was still a great show. After John Kelly, of course, I would have to say Medavoy was my favourite character.

EyeHeartH said:
Well, in the pilot you're able to see a little bit, but the episode you're referring to, "True Confessions", is the fourth episode in the first season.

Mmm…in the episode I’m talking about John arrives home (I think) and Laura is taking a shower, after offering her a towel to which she answers she already has one he says he has no more excuses to go in with her and she ask him when did he need them, then he takes off his clothes and goes into the shower with her.

Oh, oh, oh ... I have the "bum pic" :D (Like what don't I have when it comes to H/DC :p) Can't post it here, but if you would like a copy, I can PM it to you... just let me know... it's pretty darn cute too... ;)

A little bit tamer hotness for now, ladies... :D
normal_ho08.jpg
...I just love it when his hair's a little messed up from the wind and he just looks like he's hanging out, relaxin"...soooooooooooooooooo HOT!!! :devil: :eek:

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D

Great pic! horatiosangel!!
Sexy hot pose! :devil:

And could you PM the pic to me?
I think you'll be sending a lot of PMs... :lol:

Patricia said:
EyeHeartH said:

Mmm…in the episode I’m talking about John arrives home (I think) and Laura is taking a shower, after offering her a towel to which she answers she already has one he says he has no more excuses to go in with her and she ask him when did he need them, then he takes off his clothes and goes into the shower with her.

Yup, that's "True Confessions" :D

*giggles* i saw that ep the other day :devil: :devil: and i must say...DC's a**.......oh so sexy!!!! *drools* but i can't find my screenshot of it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back