Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes that pic of H reminds me of her-who-should-not-be-named, so I'd rather not think of the person who was beside him when that pic was taken. That's a part of season 4 I'd rather forget.

He probably hides his face for privacy, plus he probably burns easily, being a redhead and all... :) I guess we just need to try and catch him on rainy days or when the sun goes down... :D

Sorry about the unpleasant memories, Hrockz... :rolleyes: :) How about some DC hotness that's completely un-Miami related...

personal.jpg
...***drools***...He could be my "PAL" anytime he wants...***thud*** (passes out from John Kelly hotness):lol::devil::lol::devil:

TGIF Ladies!!! :D

^No worries horatiosangel , but thanks for the nice pic of DC you just posted. Is it just me or has heg gained a couple of pounds since then till now? :p

The new issue of Star magazine has the pic of DC and his son on the beach that was posted early from July. They are saying he has a bad beach bod?! I guess to each their own. Anyway, just wanted to let ya'll know in case you wanted to pick it up.

:lol: :devil:
My personal opinion:

Even to see David and Mac I couldn't bring myself to pick up a copy of Star.

There are just some things that belong behind the counter or lining the birdcage.
;) :devil:

Even to see David and Mac I couldn't bring myself to pick up a copy of Star.

There are just some things that belong behind the counter or lining the birdcage.

Too true, inthewind...too true!!! And too funny too!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Here's some Saturday H/DC hotness for y'all...
CSI_MIAMI_002.jpg
...Sooooooooo HOT... :devil::devil::devil:

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D:devil:

Glad to hear the wedding went well, HC_4_my_birthday!!! :D

Here's a little "after the wedding" present for you... ;)
normal_045.jpg
...another new promo pic from S6... ***drools***... can't wait!!! :D:devil:

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back