Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilovejontogo4evr
of course it's ok! welcome!! :D

Thanx for the pictures calleighspeedle!! :)

I post this one in the other thread but this new one deserves it!

5059ej3.jpg

love him! :devil: :devil:

ilh214 said:
i think they should have to investigate a murder at a pet store. H + 47 puppies running around, how fun would that be?

I'd love to watch that...H and puppies! awwwww! :D

hi ilovejontogo4evr :)

patricia that is one of my favorite pictures of DC. it's got a "smooth crimminal" vibe to it. i love it.

for some reason i was thinking about what Horatio would have been like in college. perhaps b/c i start my 2nd year tomorrow and i've combined my thoughts about csi miami and college. he obviously went or he wouldn't be a csi but its hard to imagine what he was like as a college student. i kind of see him as the guy at the frat party saying things like "maybe you've had enough" while taking someones plastic cup away. i just don't see him as a carefree teenager/young adult but he couldn't possibly have always been that serious. then again, maybe he could.

we've seen a glipse of his past from NY but i think it would be really interesting if a suspect or someone was one of his old college buddies.

ilh214 said:
we've seen a glipse of his past from NY but i think it would be really interesting if a suspect or someone was one of his old college buddies.

It would, indeed.
I'd love to learn about/see some of his (H's) college experience...May be he wasn't as serious as he is now but I can't picture him going crazy at a party.... :lol:

And I agree with what you said about the pic...it does have a "bad guy/naughty boy" vibe, that's why I like it so much! :devil:

Patricia said:
ilovejontogo4evr
of course it's ok! welcome!! :D

Thanx for the pictures calleighspeedle!! :)

I post this one in the other thread but this new one deserves it!

Caruso

love him! :devil: :devil:
Edited by Mod to replace IMG link with URL. Bandwidth isn't free. ;)

thanx for the nice welcome!Oh and David is smokin' in that pic!! Is that a bandaide on his finger? it kinda looks like it or maybe i'm seeing things lol

welcome to the thread Ilovejontogo4ever!!! and Pusher...H had no interaction with the dog from Innocent. but Speed did. and i loved that little kitten in Hurricane Anthony!! and yes i agree it did look like "mini H"!!!!! :D

oooo, it DOES look like a bandaide....I volunteer to kiss it & make it feel all better!! ;)

And thanks Lucy for helping me find the icons....now if I can just get "savy" enough to add a pic life will be great!

oh i loved that one!!! especially where he starts laughing!!! he has such a sexy laugh!!! THAT'S the H i MISS!!! I want that H back!!! the one who smiled and laughed all the time and joked around with the team and showed compassion towards the victims and made smart a** remarks to the bad guys. that's the H i want back! not this...this robot...this imposter with no feelings or sens of humor!! H please come back!!

Just a reminder to make sure that the length of an image posted on this Forum doesn't exceed approx 480 pixels. We request this as otherwise, these pics can stretch the screen and take a long time to load for those with slower connections. Thanks. :)

You're welcome re the help flgal. Feel free to ask if you need to know anything. We also have a useful thread here that explains some of the more FAQs. :)

Hey ladies!!! :D

Sorry I've been out for a couple days...been busy with the vid makin' :)

So much to catch up on... dogs and kitties and such great H/DC pics... :eek: Heaven!!! :D

Here's a little Michael Hayes hotness for the new thread...
OUT014695.jpg
...***drools***...***hot flashes***...***passes out from all the DC hotness***... :devil: :D

And here's a pic of "little H" also...
normal_114.jpg
...Awwwwww... :)

I'll have to see if I can find one of the dog. :)

Enjoy ladies!!! :devil::D

sorry for the image size Lucy i didn't know there was a limit thankyou for letting me know. anyways. i saw "Skeletons" today for the second time and omg horatio was so hot at the end where he was like "hold it right there old man" that was sweet and also when he's talking to jennifer and leaning against the railing he sticks his butt out really far lol that was great ;)

*FALTLINE______________/\_/\* geez i really need to repost my warning before i don't come back from my near death experiecnes!!!!! and oh in Skeletons that was great!!!!!!! I was like :eek: omg!! *drools* his butt is so sexy!!! :devil:

here's my warning PLEASE use i next time ok?

Sexy Guy warning:
WARNING!!! these pics are extremely sexy!!! viewing these pics may cause heart problems because they are just so sexy!! so it is strongly advised that before viewing these pics that you have a medical team waiting to revive you should your heart stop from all the sexiness!!! Happy Viewing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back