Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

:lol: haha!! the sesame street thing is hilarious!! :lol: and i saw that one because i have a little sister who's 4 and we have satelite tv so it's on all the time :lol: and i was lookig at all my DC pics *flatline____________/\_/\* and they gave me a heart attack from all the sexiness!! i never realized i had over like a hundred pics of DC!!!i have so many i have like 10 folders for different types of pics! like one folder is Screencaps, one is poetry, one is phtoshoots, one is Horatio pics, one is Icons, one is Banners, and so on and soforth. it's like that for all my pics for all the CSI: Miami Actors/Actresses.

2. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

the seseme street parody is on youtube. i watched it a few days ago and nearly fell in the floor from laughing. it was just too funny. i capped it but haven't gotten around to making an icon of him yet. puppet horatio cracks me up.

3. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

ilh214 great avatar!! :)

Thanx for all the great pics!! :D
    And I agree with Need4Speed it's not a cool thing to give other people heart attacks! :lol:
    By the way...I do the same thing..I have all the pictures organized in folders.

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ thanks for the info re youtube. i`m on my way to make little research. btw pls make some puppet horatio icons, it would be cool. ;)

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Pusher, thank you so much for the puppet Horatio pic! :lol: I second the request for some puppet H icons. I adore the Muppets and Sesame Street. :D

6. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

7. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Are these recent pictures by any chance? ;) If so, let me at em!'

8. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

No, they're not recent, but they're BEAUTIFUL!

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Ahh ur welcome re the pic. :) When I first saw it there was two things that came in my mind:

A) At last TPTB can take some very good and funny open liners for H - even they will be in rhyme :lol:

B) caption for this pic from one old joke:

Hello, my name is *beep*. And this is my fav game. *cough* Hector jump!
    Hector: How high ?!
    Hector play dead!
    Hector: How long ?!

Any relation to real peoples is accidental ;)

10. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

^ Rhyming one-liners are a great idea! They couldn't be any worse than they are already, and the scriptwriters could hold 'best one-liner' competitions between themselves. Even better, the fans could submit some ideas too. :D

Aw, the name Hector reminds me of Dr Wilson's dog that House looked after. Didn't a dog feature in 'Innocent' in the days of Season 2 greatness? They should have more animals on the show (and I'm not talking about the criminals). ;)

11. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i could see the "best one-liner" contest. the winner with the cheesiest line wins a date with david caruso who will play horatio caine all the way through dinner during which he won't look directly at you and he'll wear his sunglasses.

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

AAHHH, those pics are so very sexysexy! DC looks like he would be such a gentleman.

I agree, they should involve more animals in the show, just for some change. God, I could just imagine H kneeling down before a dog , removing his sunnies, & start talking to it in the same manner as he has w/ the little kids! :lol:

13. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I would love to see them try to round up some steers that have gotten loose from a livestock truck. Frank Tripp versus a steer that would be a battle of wills.

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

haha I just can`t choose between "As cold as ice" or "Burn baby Burn" :lol:

But this threaten if I win 'best one-liner' contest to have dinner with S 4-5 H will stop me from give offers. hahah Usually his date die in the end. Also I don`t think that someone can beat TPTB in their own game. ;)

Awww I don`t remember the dog in 'Innocent', but for me will be big pleasure to see again the little kitty from " Hurricane Anthony'. Little H anyone ?! :)

15. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

:lol::lol:

aww i had forgotten about the kitty in HA. that was so cute. we've seen a few sharks on the show but those aren't nearly as cute as kittens or Rufus from Innocent. actually...sharks aren't really cute at all.

i think they should have to investigate a murder at a pet store. H + 47 puppies running around, how fun would that be?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.