Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoyed the H they potrayed in 'Bombshell'.

He was emotional, I loved how he looked sitting dejected on the side of the car, admitting to Eric he couldn't find any evidence to exonerate Julia or Kyle. For once super-H needs help!

And the last scene with Julia was really sweet. The kiss on the top of her head, really sweet. H and Julia have some pretty good chemistry.

But H needs to get things straight. He like has too many women. Yelina, Marisol and now Julia.

He was emotional, I loved how he looked sitting dejected on the side of the car, admitting to Eric he couldn't find any evidence to exonerate Julia or Kyle. For once super-H needs help!

And the last scene with Julia was really sweet. The kiss on the top of her head, really sweet. H and Julia have some pretty good chemistry.

But H needs to get things straight. He like has too many women. Yelina, Marisol and now Julia.

I agree with you on how he was on the side of the car,H looked normal there not all super hero like lol.I kind alike seeing Horatio with Julia,don't get me wrong I was a DuCaine shipper but it faded a while back,I just think it's cute how concerned he is when it comes to her and Kyle,I think Horatio getting the role of family man is finally giving super H a turn around,and giving us sweet and loving Horatio back

I agree with you on how he was on the side of the car,H looked normal there not all super hero like lol.I kind alike seeing Horatio with Julia,don't get me wrong I was a DuCaine shipper but it faded a while back,I just think it's cute how concerned he is when it comes to her and Kyle,I think Horatio getting the role of family man is finally giving super H a turn around,and giving us sweet and loving Horatio back

I have to agree with you there too. I like that Julia and Kyle are bringing out the family man in H. And I hope we do get to see more of the non-Super H.

I really liked how H was portrayed here too. We all know (or well, at least i hope i'm not the only one to think so...?) that he's a great actor - but DC as a father and a man who worries about his family is just amazing. He does that so well. - In this episode too.

Like you said, Wolverine, it's just a great scene with H being really worried and in need of help, after searching for evidence in the car. And his scenes with Kyle, are according to me, really good too.

I agree with you at the point with the last scene; it was sweet. However, it got me thinking. What did it really mean? I honestly don't like the thought of H and Julia being together. I hope H think twice before going down that road.... It's true that he deserves a woman who loves him (and he loves back), but Julia is not that woman in my eyes. Marisol was that woman. Yelina totally could've - i mean they loved each other. Maybe they still do, honestly i'm confused since the S7 premiere. Julia - no, I don't think so....
Either way, it was a sweet ending. I really wonder where this will lead...

Lovely siggy Carro. ;)

However, it got me thinking. What did it really mean? I honestly don't like the thought of H and Julia being together. I hope H think twice before going down that road.... It's true that he deserves a woman who loves him (and he loves back), but Julia is not that woman in my eyes. Marisol was that woman. Yelina totally could've - i mean they loved each other. Maybe they still do, honestly i'm confused since the S7 premiere. Julia - no, I don't think so....
Either way, it was a sweet ending. I really wonder where this will lead...

IMO the only woman who truely loves H back the way he is, is Yelina, but sorry I'm getting shippy here. In terms of H's women, I think he loved, loves each of them to different degrees He's the kinda of guy who needs a needy woman. Yelina doesn't seem to fit that bill though.

I think Julia still has feelings for H but I don't know if in her present psychotic state she can love him back. Or even grasp the reality of the situation. IMO the last scene seemed to suggest that H was telling Julia he'll be there for her to help her get through whatever she's going through.

I think the interview between David and Elizabeth was a pretty good indication of where this is going.

From the interview, I can't rememember which one said but they did agree that both H and Julia still have feelings for each other.

Anyone notice the look of disappointment in the scene with Kyle after he got in a fight with the neighbour. When Kyle told H, Julia doesn't tell him anything, and H's expression was like "that's not the way I wanted my son to be raised, with that kind of mother". I think he was hoping Julia would have been more involved, after all she was the one with custody of Kyle.

And I'm inclined to think H is the kind of guy to try to make things work with Julia for Kyle's sake.

IMO the only woman who truely loves H back the way he is, is Yelina, but sorry I'm getting shippy here. In terms of H's women, I think he loved, loves each of them to different degrees He's the kinda of guy who needs a needy woman. Yelina doesn't seem to fit that bill though.

Yeah, you've got a good point there.. Yelina isn't in the same need of H anymore. When she was with Stetler, she totally was. But maybe not anymore.
I don't know if i'm the only one to think so (and i wasn't very happy about it, since i'm a HY shipper..) the chemistry between H and Yelina wasn't the same when she was in the Season 7 premiere. And maybe the writers just didn't think twice about H and Y's history, but why on earth would H put Yelina in the kind of danger he did in the premiere? And what possibly bugs me even more - how could H let Yelina believe he died, after what Ray did some years back? I don't get it, and honestly i think the writers should've thought a little more about what it would mean to bring Sofia Milos into the epi the way they did. Don't misunderstand me; i'm always glad when Yelina's on the show - but in my opinion, they forgot about the couple's past this time. Sorry if i'm leaving the subject a bit.

I think Julia still has feelings for H but I don't know if in her present psychotic state she can love him back. Or even grasp the reality of the situation. IMO the last scene seemed to suggest that H was telling Julia he'll be there for her to help her get through whatever she's going through.

That's a good point, and i hope you're right. Because although there still might be some feelings between them, i honestly think it'd be too much if something happened between them. Though i don't think there will... The writers can make something interesting with Kyle and Julia without making H and Julia falling for each other again. The feelings they have for each other now are fine, i just hope the writers will make something interesting out of the current situation.

Wolverine, that interview sounds really interesting - any idea where i can find it?

Anyone notice the look of disappointment in the scene with Kyle after he got in a fight with the neighbour. When Kyle told H, Julia doesn't tell him anything, and H's expression was like "that's not the way I wanted my son to be raised, with that kind of mother". I think he was hoping Julia would have been more involved, after all she was the one with custody of Kyle.

And I'm inclined to think H is the kind of guy to try to make things work with Julia for Kyle's sake.

Yeah, that whole scene is just an amazing scene with H and Kyle, and i love how DC portray H's feelings here. First, the way he says 'Kyle!' with a stern voice is great, i loved to see H really having to raise his voice a bit this time. And i could see disappointment too, it was like Horatio had thought the trouble with Kyle had worked out, and there he is - in trouble again.

Like i said earlier, i hope they do something interesting with the relationships between H, Julia and Kyle, without making it too extreme. Just what we found out about Julia in Bombshell can put an interesting twist on all of this. (Although i'm still not sure if i'm happy with that story.. it came out of nowhere, if you get what i mean?) I'm also gonna keep my fingers crossed for more scenes when H has to deal with Kyle and a little bit smaller problems, where DC will get the change to play the fatherly H, as we see in this epi.

Like i said earlier, i hope they do something interesting with the relationships between H, Julia and Kyle, without making it too extreme. Just what we found out about Julia in Bombshell can put an interesting twist on all of this. (Although i'm still not sure if i'm happy with that story.. it came out of nowhere, if you get what i mean?) I'm also gonna keep my fingers crossed for more scenes when H has to deal with Kyle and a little bit smaller problems, where DC will get the change to play the fatherly H, as we see in this epi.

Finding out Julia wa sbi polar was like :wtf: wow.I totally get what your saying by it came from no where,Horatio having a son was just wow,I remember hoever in one interview DC said he would like Horatio to have a kid,I just can't remember which interview it was on lol,bad memory.I honestly thought we'd never see H instead of calling him Super H we might hav eto start calling him Super Dad :lol:

I don't know if i'm the only one to think so (and i wasn't very happy about it, since i'm a HY shipper..) the chemistry between H and Yelina wasn't the same when she was in the Season 7 premiere. And maybe the writers just didn't think twice about H and Y's history, but why on earth would H put Yelina in the kind of danger he did in the premiere? And what possibly bugs me even more - how could H let Yelina believe he died, after what Ray did some years back? I don't get it, and honestly i think the writers should've thought a little more about what it would mean to bring Sofia Milos into the epi the way they did. Don't misunderstand me; i'm always glad when Yelina's on the show - but in my opinion, they forgot about the couple's past this time. Sorry if i'm leaving the subject a bit.

No you're certainly not the only one to think so. H looked rather cold to Y in 'Resurrection', despite her still giving him longing looks. I completely agree with what you posted. But I shan't go into it cos it's way too shippy for this thread. But you can always head over to the H/Y thread where there're a bunch of us who're talking about H/Y all the time, and we can continue the discussion there. The points you raised were addressed in the H/Y thread already.

Here's the link to the latest H/Y thread:

H/Y#9: If you could read my mind

Wolverine,
that interview sounds really interesting - any idea where i can find it?

This is the link to the DC and Elizabeth interview, Fabrinka posted it some time back.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vL8sW-fKEYI&feature=relatedhttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vL8sW-fKEYI&feature=related

Yes I loved the fatherly scenes and I do hope we get more of those as the season progresses.

I have to disagree with you I think we had a hint of the H/J coming from 'Resurrection'. Cos she left Ron Saris willingly to go to H.

No you're certainly not the only one to think so. H looked rather cold to Y in 'Resurrection', despite her still giving him longing looks. I completely agree with what you posted. But I shan't go into it cos it's way too shippy for this thread. But you can always head over to the H/Y thread where there're a bunch of us who're talking about H/Y all the time, and we can continue the discussion there. The points you raised were addressed in the H/Y thread already.

Here's the link to the latest H/Y thread:

H/Y#9: If you could read my mind

Yer, i think we should continue that in the H/Y forum - cos i can go on about that for ages, hehehe.

I have to disagree with you I think we had a hint of the H/J coming from 'Resurrection'. Cos she left Ron Saris willingly to go to H.

Oh, when I said that it came out of nowhere, i mostly focused on the bipolar story. The H/J was indeed hinted in Resurrection, but I've got to be honest and tell you that i didn't really believe there'd be a scene like the one we got in the final scene of bombshell.
But although i'm totally for H/Y all the way, this H/J romance might put an interesting twist on all this - as long as the writers do a good job. Because to be honest, I think the writers have messed up good stuff several before. *caugh* Horatio/Yelina *caugh*

Apologizes for being so shippy in my posts, i'm really working on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back