Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sixth season :cool:

csimiamis6ab7.jpg

and this ring...? :eek:

ddakb7.jpg

Last edited:
Why am I not suprised about the box set? :lol: He's been inching closer and closer to being the only one there.

It looks cool though. :D I'm assuming that's the official box set?

Why am I not suprised about the box set? :lol: He's been inching closer and closer to being the only one there.

It looks cool though. :D I'm assuming that's the official box set?
:scream::scream:
I'm a huge HC/DC fan and I'm insulted by that cover. What are they thinking? Maybe in DC's contract? Why else? Yes, it looks good, but it's not yet a one-man show.

Thanks for the pics CSINYMIA000 and noealonso....Marquez gets more cuter the older he gets, wonder where he gets that from?;).....I love the season 6 cover. It looks so cool.:cool:

sure? Because this photo is of June, 2008 and this ring... :lol: . I had never seen before

[URL="http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=davidcaruso3cbbjpgjx4.jpg]Image2[/URL]
Yes, I'm sure. David and Liza are no longer together; however, I don't like indulging in gossip here.

Last edited by a moderator:
inthewind said:
Yes, I'm sure. David and Liza are no longer together; however, I don't like indulging in gossip here.

Agreed. Unless information has been released by either David or Liza themselves, speculation on their private life isn't encouraged here. :)

Every time I watch CSI: Miami I think of NYPD Blue and imagine his character (John Kelly) doing what Horatio does with his glasses. xD

It's been a while since I have posted in Talk CSI. A lot of changes have taken place and I need to relearn how to post and such so please forgive my mistakes.

Horatio has always been my favorite character but I admit there have been times that he has tested my loyalty. Of course I always watch and ride with the ups and downs of the character development. No one I know likes David Caruso so I am pretty much alone with my admiration of him. Oh well, at least I have the internet to discuss Caruso in a positive light.

The Good Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back