Horatio/DC#14: Even heroes have the right to bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:those sunnies really make the character, guess that it wouldn´t be the same without them. n the links perfectly good :thumbsup:

^ I believe the thread name was picked around season 4-5 when Horatio was more heroic than ever, evading even the most dangerous situations without so much as a scratch. So some were hoping a bit of his humanity from the previous seasons would return and that the layers of the 'hero' would be pulled away to reveal the real, fallible man underneath. Hopefully I'm not too far off with the explanation.

Last edited:
^Yes you're right. A bunch of us were, still are, tired of H's heroics without him even getting a scratch.

I mean the guy did walk out of a Hummer that was blown up without a scratch... :rolleyes:

So the thread name was a hope that we would see H actually bleed in a physical sense and also in the sense speed-cochrane mentioned, meaning emotionally.. to see the real fallible man. Makes him more human that way.

Sorry.
Trying to be funny, but I guess it didn't go over well.

H did become too much of a super hero with invinceable powers, and that hummer explosion in "Guerillas in the Mist" was the worst case.
Maybe this season, H will get shot for real, and Kyle will have to give him blood. Then Stetler will bug H about going to a counselor!

I'm assuming so!
This seems like the only thread devoted to the beloved redhead, (except maybe the H/Stetler thread).

Each morning, before the sun rises, it asks permission from Horatio Caine!

Oh, enhinti you are SO right...The sun asks and H does the adorable H nod...I love it ;)

I definitley have an H/David crush...not only is he SO dramatic but he is one guy who's sexy factor definitley increases with sunglasses. *grin* It makes me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back