Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone?

hey dere people...im new..
well,abt H's past lyf .abt H killed his dad..i missed the episode and ive been struggling to find e dvd for the whole season3...but i dont tink they haf it.
well,abt blood bothers in S2, did Horatio tel Yelina abt his feelings? (im lost!) and i need some help frm u guys..where cn i gt CSI MIAMI PC game?(sorry if my question is not abt e topic)

I'm not sure if this has been posted here already, but David and Adam Rodriguez will be on tomorrow's CBS Early show at 7.30am!

MiamiDade say: I may be in the minority here, but I don't ever look forward to new Miami eps anymore! I still love the H of old (S1-3), but the show does little for me these days. I wish I could still get excited about it, but it's lost something quality wise that I fear will never return.

ur not alone, same here. :( i look forward to new Miami eps only coz the next day have new 'House MD' epi :lol: but ur right CSI Miami lose his quality long time ago. maybe some guys here expect new epis from S5 only coz they speculating with some fake shippy spoilers..and not in last place CSI Miami used to be crime show not soup

well,abt H's past lyf .abt H killed his dad..i missed the episode and ive been struggling to find e dvd for the whole season3...but i dont tink they haf it.
well,abt blood bothers in S2, did Horatio tel Yelina abt his feelings? (im lost!)

this new info for H NY past and possible murder of his dad come on day light in S4 of CSI Miami. (not S3) TPTB never say what exactly happen long time ago in NY. we have only hints. the good news is that they (csi miami writers) drop this plot line. wow to much angst have in H characters, and hope this story to stay in the past. and for ur second question... epi. 'Blood Bothers'... no, H don`t tell Y for his true feelings. for all this S 1-3 epis he have so many possibility to say (or do) something, but ... *sigh*. the situation between these two are still half express. the look H/Y give to each other say theirs true feelings, but the action show that they stay in one place (or something like dance - one step forward and two steps backward). H have to many guilt re his bro, also in S 1-3 have to many walls between H/Y, so suppose soon we won`t see H talk for his feelings. (if i have to be honest, this is a little out of his character - to talk open). long time ago i love a lot this plot line 'will they/won't they', but after epi 'Rio' i think that is time to have something new in H/Y relationship... :rolleyes:

Shehir said:
I'm not sure if this has been posted here already, but David and Adam Rodriguez will be on tomorrow's CBS Early show at 7.30am!

YAY!!!! :D Thanks for the heads-up!!! :D

Did anyone watch his appearance on the Early Show? Despite the fact that he looked super-puffy, he was still really hot and I loved his white jacket. Adam Rodriguez wasn't looking too bad himself ^_^

I saw it and was in love as usual...... for some odd reason DC really is kinda cute (must be the red hair and the way he talks). :)

what early show are you talking about? and is it on youtube? lol i always seem to turn to yotube...

HoratioCainesGirl said:
I saw it and was in love as usual...... for some odd reason DC really is kinda cute (must be the red hair and the way he talks). :)

It's definitely the red hair for me...that and just like his character, he has an awesome sense of style. I'm diggin' it.

Holy Wow!!!

^^^ I'm in love with that pic. Pic courtesy of http://csi.so-phobic.com

Ah you American's get all the luck...I didn't see footage but there is an article about the show, showing DC and Adam at the superbowl, during the interview, and the man was indeed looking quite cute and relaxed

I found it on the CBS early show website ;)

Oh I just found it there is footage, well worth watching..Adam tries to imitate DC by putting on his glasses it is really amusing to see the guys laughing together :D

Yes it was- they were so funny and relaxed offcamera, absolutely nothing like their characters. It was nice to see them. Also- wasn't DC's jecket in the interview the same or close to the one Ryan wore in the episode?
Great pics everyone! Wasn't he stunning in last night's ep?

I come bearing pictures! I used to bring them by the bundle...sorry I've more or less stopped. Enjoy though!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/cainesugar/normal_nomanslandp107.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/cainesugar/normal_mandown01.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t32/cainesugar/hc-030.jpg

Haha cainesugar those are gorgeous!!!
I was thinking the exact same thing about David's jacket. Geez, he's so stylish that even Togo wants to cop it.

Yep. I love Ryan, but I guess he's a copycat. :D
Thanks. I haven't brough pics over in a while, I forgot how much love they bring *offers hugs, attracts weird stares*

In that Early Show interview with David and Adam, i actually DO think that DC's jacket has been worn by Adam in CSI Miami. It's look familier...

Yay that 1st pic! (Lilly) That's when he took out a million bucks out if the bank! :eek: For a couple milliseconds i thought it was H's bank account. :lol: Boy, that was a blond moment. Anyways, H's account is WAY more. XD

Hey Lil, where's the 3rd one from? I love the refelction thing going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back