Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone?

Luce, I too love your 'H angst summary' and have also saved it on my pc! :D I love the subtle humour and the matter-of-fact style. Most importantly though, it is all absolutely spot on in terms of accuracy. H's life in a nutshell.

I love that "H angst" summary. They do seem to be leaving him alone to some extent, and I hope they continue to do it. He needs some time to be more like a normal person who doesn't experience that much trauma. But then again...
You proobably already know this, but I should put a spoiler code on it just in case. H's trauma is far from over, Eric is supposed to 'die' in his arms (then be revived from what I've heard) so that should be added to the list after "Man Down" airs. That's pretty harsh. :)

I think Horatio's compassionate and caring side is why I just worship him b/c he's the kind of guy I'd love to have be real. You know, someone you could lean on who'd always be there no matter what. OMG, I absolutely cannot survive w/out H- I have no clue what would become of me if David Caruso ever left the show (or pulled a William Petersen on us and took a little hiatus).

Who are you?? Me?? I think i might have sister. Boy that would be great.

Horatio IS all of that, and hey, he's good with kids. :devil: ;) :lol:

Yep. That's H. I don't know where but I gave a description of him earlier that really covers him as well. He's a real superhero.

Yeah.. a superhero. Just not the whole spandex tight thing with the mask and cape. That Robin guy was stupid looking enough. All Horatio would need to wear a COMPLETELY white outfit, White sute, shirt, tie, EVERYTHING. JUST like that one picture of him.

I managed to catch up with season 4 eventually and indeed H is much more distant and angsty to the extreme, but mainly to his team and collegues. I beleive he was still very compassionate to quite a few of the victims, I'm thinking the little kids especially and yes Jennifer too.

Also (I know we were supposed to see him in love with her) but he was extremely compassionate to Marisol, this is why I never caught the love I think!
The scene when she is arrested, the one after Agent Wynn interrogates her and mostly the chemo treatment scene showed the real H compassion and caring!

I am in agreement though he really was not himself in season 4 :(

(return to sports teams points from yesterday breifly...real fans don't change teams to the place where move to...it's just not right :eek: your team is your team for keeps!)

Hunter said:
I think Horatio's compassionate and caring side is why I just worship him b/c he's the kind of guy I'd love to have be real. You know, someone you could lean on who'd always be there no matter what. OMG, I absolutely cannot survive w/out H- I have no clue what would become of me if David Caruso ever left the show (or pulled a William Petersen on us and took a little hiatus).

Who are you?? Me?? I think i might have sister. Boy that would be great.

Horatio IS all of that, and hey, he's good with kids. :devil: ;) :lol:

If this is how you think too maybe we are somehow sisters. :D

I read the spoiler that was posted and was shocked....how much more does Horatio need to go through anyway?

Watched 'Identity'. Don't you just love how he taunts Clavo Cruz at the last scene?

That was way cool, you don't see H doing that ever.

Yea, he also did that in "Blood Brother," where he taunted Clavo's brother. And that kind of hate is what will drive next week's episode! *can't freakin wait*

Just a reminder that comments relating to next week's episode/future episodes should be made in the Spoiler Lab thread. Alternatively, we can use the spoiler code option too. Thanks. :)

Hunter, I have just noticed your banner. It's really beautiful! :)

'10-7' was on TV here last night, and of course I had to watch it. :(

i think h needs to smile and laugh more... like in throwing heat... he laughed with frank... shows his true colours

true...when he smiles,even with that small half smile he does sometimes,it's really nice to see ;)..

Hi Lucy saw it to whenever i see that ep always end up having tears in my eyes :(. there doing re-runs of S3 on Living tv as from Wednesday and Channel 5 are doing S4 rigth after Lv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back