Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone?

Yeah, me too. Glad to see you don't hate me any more, Hunter. I was sad all night. :(
It's from "Under Suspicion" when cal is trying to help out H. I loved that ep, it was so touching. (Also, Hunter, you might want to check it out if you're still interested- Eric is up in therapy :D)

Also- I did think taht was H's money for a while! That was a real blond moment for me (I'm not even blond!) But he probably has billions. :D

what early show? i didnt see it i feel like such an outcast... whee can i go to see the superbow interview thing? i eally wanna see what you people are talking about

Someone posted it for me earlier...it was on somethin called "Buzz" and if that person sees this, please post it for the DC deprived people! (but thanks again for posting it to begin with- don't remember who or where)
It was on yesterday at 7:30 on CBS and then it came up online. Maybe you can find it on CBS's website. Not sure. Sorry if that doesn't help.

I doubt that H is wealthy on a Lieutenant's salary. Comfortably off, yes, but not wealthy. Afterall, he and Frank had a conversation in 'Nothing To Lose' about some real estate H had in the Keys. H needed to look to selling this in order to help out Suzie for Madison's medical expenses. Season 3 had some very interesting moments like that. :)

I doubt that H is wealthy on a Lieutenant's salary. Comfortably off, yes, but not wealthy.

I beg to differ. :lol: I like Geni's 'Road Trip' Fic, so i think that Horatio is really funny, rich, and is God's other son. :lol:

Afterall, he and Frank had a converstaion in 'Nothing To Lose' about some real estate H had in the Keys.
Oh that is just too cool! I bet he has a bunch more, top secret, and are mansions, and huge estates! :lol:

Yeah, me too. Glad to see you don't hate me any more, Hunter. I was sad all night.
Aww i made you sad? I'm sorry! :( (I feel kinda special/weird, cuz' i've never made anyone feel sad.)

Also- I did think taht was H's money for a while! That was a real blond moment for me (I'm not even blond!)
I'm a brunette. ;) *giggles* I just remembered how Horatio prefers brunettes....

But he probably has billions. :D
Nah. Trillions.

(Also, Hunter, you might want to check it out if you're still interested- Eric is up in therapy )

*laughs* I'm sorry, it's just from some newbie's point of view, they would only pay attention to the words 'Eric is up in thereapy'. :lol: But yes, i already have Lilly.

And no, i haven't heard of any Buzz thing.

Yeah...
Adam: "Tell me what I do wrong" *puts on sunnies*
DC: "Everything."
Oh man he's funny off camera! I really hope I get to meet him one day! Both of them. *sighs* I might though. *crosses fingers*

Lucy said:
I doubt that H is wealthy on a Lieutenant's salary. Comfortably off, yes, but not wealthy. Afterall, he and Frank had a conversation in 'Nothing To Lose' about some real estate H had in the Keys. H needed to look to selling this in order to help out Suzie for Madison's medical expenses. Season 3 had some very interesting moments like that. :)
Yes, that was interesting. I remember thinking that there was no way H could afford to pay for Maddy's hospital care without some other kind of income. I'm glad the writers thought of this. The show made so much sense back then! ;)

Also- remember Marisol's hospital room? Nicer than my room! He has to have a good amount of money for something like that- and if he does why isn't he helping Eric pay for that sueing thing?
Remember last night when he jumped on the side of the hummer? Hunter reminded me (thanks!) and I just wanted to rave about how hot that was. I love it whenever he runs or drives or hangs on to the side of Hummers! YAY! :D

Your welcome. :p

But yes, i already said this in the thread for the eppie 'No Man's Land'.

I just said that it was TOTALLY HOT how Horatio hung on the side, with the wind blowing in his hair! ;)

Oh man he's funny off camera! I really hope I get to meet him one day! Both of them. *sighs* I might though. *crosses fingers*
Woah! That was part of the interview on that Early Show? *squee* TOTALLY HOT! And funny! :lol: :devil:

cainesugar said:
Yeah...

OMG, that was too cute! :D I want to meet them too! :)

cainesugar said:
Yeah...

I wish the sunglasses would have been the trademark Silhouettes that H wears...Adam would have jumped 20 spots on my hotness spectrum.
And, referring to the comment made about how H was going to sell his property in the Keys...it just shows how selfless H is...Madison wasn't even his daughter but he was willing to do it anyway because she was family. I wish I could meet a man like that.

I heard that H might be shot next week. Can anyone clarify? Anyone? But seiously, what if it happens? That would be so awesome...I am so freakin excited now! Please someone clarify for me, I'm driving myself nuts here!

I have watched the promo for the next ep like 5 times and I can't see Horatio in any clear danger, so IDK. Or maybe things are moving so fast for a reason... The only thing that's catching my attention is the showdown with Clavo and the hand-holding.

I know H and Clavo have a "showdown" and I know someone shoots someone after H and Frank ambush Clavo's place. If you watch the promo, someone in tan (maybe Clavo) shoots someone in dark clothes (Frank or H?) and then there's a scene on a boat where Alexx and Frank lift someone out...maybe H? I really can't be sure but this is what I saw with terrible video quality, and what people have told me. But it could be true, so I won't discredit it. :D

ARG. I'm going crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back