Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone?

athens said:
true...when he smiles,even with that small half smile he does sometimes,it's really nice to see ;)..

Yeah, I notice he does that a lot in Dead Woman Walking, even though it's a pretty emotional epi :(

See here..

Smile

Smile

Smile

A shadow of a smile

I love those little half smiles of his - so cute :D

And Hunter, I also like your lovely banner :)

Hunter like everyone else I LOVE your banner. Very yummy pictures, wibble, I love them smiles. :D
Ga- can't wait for this next episode- so much emotion from our beloved H.

Thanks for those lovely smiling pics wibble. :)

I may be in the minority here, but I don't ever look forward to new Miami eps anymore! I still love the H of old (S1-3), but the show does little for me these days. I wish I could still get excited about it, but it's lost something quality wise that I fear will never return. Ho hum, dvds are forever thankfully! ;)

well all shows lose its touch thats we it ends bt im pretty sur csi: miami is far rom that and i agree with the dvd thing... got all of em lol well except for s3

Well, I also like him earlier on, but the new eps are more exciting, and the old H is slowly coming back. We'll see, I'm still an obsessed devotee. :D

i kno wat it is... H is gettin old man no matter how u look at it... he just turned 50 but then again hes too kool with those shades to lose his style lmao

He just turned 51 (DC at least) actually. I think H looks happier and younger now. And I just like the feel of the epsidoes better. Although I miss Speed and H's old attitude, it's coming back and it'll get better *crosses fingers* My dad knows Jerry brockheimer, so I'll have him yell at Jerry to tell the writers to shape up with H. (although it's already happeneing. I like all the eps. The new ones just have that good feeling)
Sorry if I already said all of that. :D

whoa... ure dad kno's jerry?!?! u lie... doesnt that mean he can get in touch with dc for u somethin?

He can...he's holding out on me. Wants to use it to get me to do things lol. Seriously, no lie. But, I've never met anyone related to CSIM. But one day- he might take me to the set (I live close to Manhattan beach, just in LA) and I promise I'll bring back tons of info.
Maybe I shouldn't have said anything...now you'll all be buggin me to bug him. :D Please forget about this. (Until I bring it back up at least- :D)

Oh was watching 'Golden parachute' again the other day and it just struck he how young he really looks then when I think about the end of season 4.

I have to say I do prefer season 1 and 2 still when H was the caring boss and there were several occasions when that adorable smile would come to his face...

Two of my favourite H smiling moments:
1. End of blood brothers when he smiles at Ramon as he steps on the boat
2. When he chuckles at Eric after he has escaped the building in 'Crime Wave' :)

Footyliz said:
Two of my favourite H smiling moments:
1. End of blood brothers when he smiles at Ramon as he steps on the boat

Oh yeah, that was priceless :lol: I actually laughed out loud during that scene. H looked like a Chesire cat who'd just found a mouse caught in a trap, lol.
2. When he chuckles at Eric after he has escaped the building in 'Crime Wave' :)

I really want to see this epi, but I have to watch Hell Night first. I haven't watched any more of S3 since a couple of weeks ago when I saw Legal. I'd better get catching up again - I have so much more lovely S3 H to see :eek:

*goes to watch Hell Night*

P.S. you're all welcome for the pics, glad you like them :)

I don't know...in the early seasons they had bad lighting in my opinion, and you could really see the wrinkles...nowadays it's brighter and I think he looks younger. Just my opinion. Also, they had a lot of shots where you could just see his face and not his hair, and that made him look older to me. And yes, "Crime Wave" was great, I loved Eric's reaction and the whole superhero thing, coming out of the building as it imploded! SuperH!

I may be in the minority here, but I don't ever look forward to new Miami eps anymore! I still love the H of old (S1-3), but the show does little for me these days. I wish I could still get excited about it, but it's lost something quality wise that I fear will never return.
Well, we're a minority of two then MD. ;) Thankfully, we have other shows to get excited about! :D

As for the lighting on the show, I much preferred it in the earlier seasons. It was far more realistic back then. Now it is way too bright (and yes, I know Miami is bright, lol, but not that bright!) and artificial looking. I think it was Geni who said that it looked like a rainbow had landed on the set - or something similar - sorry Geni, just paraphrasing! ;)

As far as the attractiveness of H/DC is concerned, I thought he looked at his best in Season 2. His hair, his figure, just everything really! :cool:

As for the lighting on the show, I much preferred it in the earlier seasons. It was far more realistic back then. Now it is way too bright (and yes, I know Miami is bright, lol, but not that bright!) and artificial looking. I think it was Geni who said that it looked like a rainbow had landed on the set - or something similar - sorry Geni, just paraphrasing!

As far as the attractiveness of H/DC is concerned, I thought he looked at his best in Season 2. His hair, his figure, just everything really!

I totally agree with you Lucy. I wish they'd go back to the lighting they used in S1-3. Didn't make everyone look like rainbow colors then like they do now. :lol: Just to bright. As far as HC/DC looked, I also thought he looked his best in S2. Wish he'd wear his hair like that again. I see where he looks thinner now than he had but boy would I love to see that hair come down some and pleassssseeeee unbutton some buttons, GRRRRR :lol: :D Okay I'll behave now. :D

katpin31791 said:

I totally agree with you Lucy. I wish they'd go back to the lighting they used in S1-3. Didn't make everyone look like rainbow colors then like they do now. :lol: Just to bright. As far as HC/DC looked, I also thought he looked his best in S2. Wish he'd wear his hair like that again. I see where he looks thinner now than he had but boy would I love to see that hair come down some and pleassssseeeee unbutton some buttons, GRRRRR :lol: :D Okay I'll behave now. :D

I agree...he's seen better days in terms of looks. Seasons 2 and 3 are when he looked his best. Is it just me, or does he look a little more bloated these days? (Especially season 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back